• Investor
  • Middletown, CT
Votes |
Presenting / Assembling a Seller Financed Deal to a Landlord

Sal Morello
  • Investor
  • Middletown, CT
Posted Oct 9 2017, 10:48

Hey Everyone,  I am trying to get everything together to purpose seller financing to an individual, and I am basically looking to see if anyone has assembled a package of information to show the seller when they make an offer.

A little background.  A person reached out to me to inform me she is looking to sell a property she has received from Inheritance after a death in the family.  I do have a previous relationship with this person through family members, and they have always encouraged me to buy real estate, as it has treated them well.  They are now retired, and no longer wish to manage(they managed prior to the family members death).  

I am very interested in the property, and I would like to purpose seller financing to them.  I do not think she knows anything about seller financing, so I would like to assemble a binder with info to give her to take home.  I have seen mention in many articles items like my personal financial statement, credit report, a real estate related resume, detail sheet describing your team and your capabilities, a Buisness plan, and items like that.  I am curious if anyone had any other items they used, or even better, a sample to share.  I have found basic offer letters on the file place, but nothing with more detail.

Also, I have noted many clauses that i have found while reading the topics on this form, but if you have any you would like to share, please do. 

Thank you in advanced, this community is great. 

Loading replies...