Wanted: Broker in Northeast TN to help with BRRR!

Wanted: Broker in Northeast TN to help with BRRR!

Rental Property Investor · Bristol, TN · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 5 votes

I have invested in 3 doors as buy and hold and am currently selling one that was an AirBnB property. I want to branch out and consider some Rehab properties, either SFH or multi-family, but need a good broker who understands Bigger Pockets strategies. I am currently investing in the Bristol, TN/VA market, but also looking at other markets. Any one out there who could recommend a good broker? Of course, I will be doing some investigating and networking myself, but would love to hear from the BP community.

0Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Gatlinburg, TN · Member since 2018 · 261 posts · 155 votes
    8y

    If you want a broker, I'd recommend Josh Coon in Kingsport. DM me if you have specific questions. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.