RE Attorney for "Subject to" in Lancaster, PA

8 Replies

@Joseph Kline I would suggest getting with someone local to you for this answer.

  1. Post in the Bigger Pockets STATE forum that you are looking in. There are usually some good, local investors that monitor those forums. Maybe they already have a suggestion or recommendation for you? Certainly try there.
  2. Visit your local REI groups. There are many groups that meet across the country. Some post here on Bigger Pockets. Many post on Networking is always a great practice and you never know who you might meet there and what good information they have to share. Would certainly recommend visiting if one is close to you.

Hope this helps!

@Joseph Kline call around to some title offices and ask if they are willing. If they are not, ask for recommendations for attorney title fee offices and check with those. Usually, small lawyer practices that do title work are willing to do them. Whoever you go with, make sure that it is not their first rodeo as you really need to CYA on these types of transactions.