Houston CPA

66 Replies

I'm looking for a good CPA in Houston to help me perform tax returns and with ongoing tax planning. I've got a couple limited partnerships and an LLC along with typical W2 income, real estate, and interest income.

I would appreciate any recommendations available.

By the way, I'm in Sugarland, TX so preferably someone on the southwest side if possible.

Thanks!
Dusty

@Dusty Corning Hey Dusty, I've got a guy. Sending you info via PM...

I use Barry Levine in Sugar Land, right at 59 and Dairy Ashford/Sugar Creek.  He has a lot of RE clients and knows the ins and outs of the biz. 

Pls pm me the CPA info. Thanks.

Mind if I hop on this contact? Please PM me as well, thanks!

Hello @Lyall Storandt, can you send me the info too, Please? Thank you so much.

@Lyall Storandt Hi! Would you please share the CPA info with me too? Thank you :)

@Lyall Storandt could you (or anyone else on this forum) please send me the Sugar Land CPA info?

Also, I am a young investor in Sugar Land with a condo that I am living in as my primary resident but about to turn into a rental.

I am also doing my first rehab project with a personal coach who is an expert in rehabbing and wholesaling.

If anyone is interested in contacting me to grab a coffee and talk about my experiences feel free to PM me.  I'm always excited to meet others interested in RE!

Please share the CPA contact info with me. Thanks

I am also looking for a Houston area CPA as well as legal support to setup a Texas based LLC, any recommendations would be gr,eat,y appreciated.

Same here: looking for CPA referals.  Appreciate if you can recommend someone you have used and liked. Thank you much in advance.

@Ben Moores hey man can you shoot me the name of the CPA in Sugar Land you use?

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.