Involved In Real Estate · Katy, TX · Member since 2009 · 35 posts · 24 votes
I'm looking for a good CPA in Houston to help me perform tax returns and with ongoing tax planning. I've got a couple limited partnerships and an LLC along with typical W2 income, real estate, and interest income.
I would appreciate any recommendations available.
By the way, I'm in Sugarland, TX so preferably someone on the southwest side if possible.
Thanks!
Dusty
Investor · Clear Lake, TX · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 7 votes
10y
@Lyall Storandt could you (or anyone else on this forum) please send me the Sugar Land CPA info?
Also, I am a young investor in Sugar Land with a condo that I am living in as my primary resident but about to turn into a rental.
I am also doing my first rehab project with a personal coach who is an expert in rehabbing and wholesaling.
If anyone is interested in contacting me to grab a coffee and talk about my experiences feel free to PM me. I'm always excited to meet others interested in RE!