Skip to content
Tax, SDIRAs & Cost Segregation
Account Closed
  • Issaquah, WA
Votes |
16 Year Old Getting Into Real Estate - Mentor?

Account Closed
  • Issaquah, WA
Posted Feb 2 2015, 23:43

Before anyone judges me for the fact that I am only 16 years old, I'd like you guys to hear me out. I live in a suburban environment south of Seattle, and I've gotten tired of letting others control the way I live my life. Ever since a young age, I have always wanted to be successful. "But how, and from what"? Those words are constantly in my head because I haven't even skimmed to opportunities in life that are there. All that I'm asking is that if anyone see's this, that you would give me some tips on how to invest in real estate, or any tips for starting off. I'm not totally sure how this would work out, but I would work for you in any way that I could if you could teach me you ways of making cash. I want to become financially independent and I can not think of a better time than now. I've been saving up my money, and I know for a fact I will become a millionaire and successful some point in life, but for when that will actually happen only the lord knows. Nothing can stop me, and from everything I've read, I need a mentor of some kind to help me through this to help me achieve greatness and become smarter with your knowledge. If you would like to help me out, or give me some valuable tips as I'm sure many of you guys have, I would greatly appreciate it. I know that many of you might be snickering at what only a 16 year old kid can do, but I have the hunger of getting knowledge and coin. Thank you so much - Casey

...I know I'm not allowed to ask for mentors as this I guess I am indeed going against some of the guidelines, but I literally have no connections to anything that is going on in this area. Anyways thank you for taking the time to read this cumbersome article.

Loading replies...