Can Anyone Recommend a Real Estate Attorney in Chicago?

8 Replies

I am prepared to start making offers on SFHs in Chicago, IL, but I don't know any attorneys at all. Of course, I supposed I could just browse the phone but or Internet, but I'd much rather go with an attorney someone knows and has fond to be a valuable asset to their business.

What I'm trying to do is create a Master Purchase and Sell Agreement that I can use again and again as I make more and more offers.

An attorney who does closings and/or is connected to a Title Company would be the ideal one.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

I've personally used Eric Feldman and his team and they're great.  Very responsive and reasonably priced.  

Eric Feldman and Associates

120 W Madison St, Chicago, IL 60602
(312) 344-3529

Where are you looking?

Thank all of you for your suggestions! I'll get right on them first thing Monday or Tuesday morning. 

And I appreciate that you guys were able to work through my typos in the original message. I'm not usually that sloppy...I usually edit before I post! Must have been in a hurry or something!

My attorney is good but expensive. He is the biggest HUD closing attorney in Chicagoland - he does about 700 closings just on HUD alone every year (not counting closings with banks). If you plan to WHOLESALE houses to other investors I can give you his contact info. If you don't plan to wholesale, other attorneys being recommended by other folks here on BP might work for you (and cheaper too).