Looking For REI Experienced CPA in Portland or Salem Oregon

4 Replies

My name is Alexander Hebert, I am a young cash investor that is in the process of building my team in the Willamette Valley. I am looking for my second investment property and need an experienced CPA that will help me strategies my best tax approach as well as help me with all my financial endeavors. If your local and experienced please reach out.

Just popped in to say hi and that I need a CPA as well!!  I am based out of Portland.  I'll keep looking and if you find someone let me know I will do the same for you.

Alexander H. a few months ago. He is a CPA in the Portland area and has a few rentals of his own. He is a stellar guy and I would definitely recommend him as a knowledgeable CPA. Message me for his contact information. 

Thanks Chris I will do that. How's your success been in the area. I'm just transitioning to the valley, my last project was in Depoe Bay

I have a CPA who I've been working with for the better part of 2 years now and he's been great. Understands real estate well and runs his own practice so he knows what it's like to be a business owner trying to minimize taxes fully.

If you want me to connect you with him just send me a PM and I'd be happy to.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here