Real estate/business attorney recommendation S. California

9 Replies

Hi everyone! I am having some trouble finding a reputable attorney in Southern California, around the Orange County area, that understands real estate investments, syndication, and appropriate business structures. Does anyone have any recommendations? While we are on the recommendation subject, if you know a great accountant that understands tax law extremely well I would love to hear about them! Thank you all very much and have a wonderful day! Joshua

@Joshua Huggett

Hi Joshua, I am in the Bay Area and looking for the exact same thing. Curious if you found someone good that you can refer to me as well? I’m not too concerned about them being local to me, just that they are CA-based.

@Ron Ripley I apologize it took me so long to get back to you, it has been some time since I logged onto BiggerPockets. @Katie Lepore is wonderful but due to specifics of my questions she referred me to Tyler McQuillan. He is extremely knowledgeable, ethical, through, and kind, I would highly recommend him: 

Tyler @ weintraublawgroup . com

@Ron Ripley I apologize it took me so long to get back to you, it has been some time since I logged onto BiggerPockets. @Katie Lepore is absolutely wonderful but due to specifics of my questions she referred me to Tyler McQuillan. He is extremely knowledgeable, ethical, through, and kind, I would highly recommend him: 

Tyler @ weintraublawgroup . com