Realtor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2018 · 55 posts · 18 votes
Seattle!
Looking for the equivalent of Amanda Han in the pacific northwest, haha.
Just starting off and want to make sure we're putting our right foot forward. Beginning to make offers and am not as well versed as I'd like in taxes and all things associated with them!
Ideally this professional specializes in asset protection, use of entities, trusts, self-directed retirement accounts and obviously maximizing depreciation and deductions.
Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
5y
For asset protection, a firm like Anderson Business Advisors can definitely help with establishing LLC's and other legal entities at a reasonable price. They're who we use for entities and taxes, I've been pleased so far.
Some of what you're looking for is more legal than tax (Asset protection, use of entity) but I can definitely advise on any of the tax related elements of all of those items.
Plus I have excellent referrals for local attorneys as well.
Real Estate Agent · Redmond, 🌧️ Seattle Investor-Agent | 🤑 Helped 400+ Clients Invest in Real Estate | 🏘️ Owns 23 WA Rentals & Airbnbs | 🏗️ Built 5 DADU's | 📈 You Can Do It Too · Member since 2016 · 724 posts · 3k+ votes
5y
For asset protection, a firm like Anderson Business Advisors can definitely help with establishing LLC's and other legal entities at a reasonable price. They're who we use for entities and taxes, I've been pleased so far.