• New York
Votes |
Good Lawyers Recommendations in Ohio Cleveland

Cheza M.
  • Investor
  • New York
Posted Sep 2 2022, 09:45

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know any great lawyer who could help me handle a case with my current property management company? My PM isn't wiring the funds to me and has stopped responding to my emails and doesn't answer my calls. I've tried researching how to file a complaint online and called some numbers but wasn't very successful . That's why I've decided that I'll just hire an attorney. I really need a good one and not just any attorney, one who can handle this type of case. Thank you so much in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Remington Lyman
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Sep 2 2022, 10:32
Quote from @Cheza M.:

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know any great lawyer who could help me handle a case with my current property management company? My PM isn't wiring the funds to me and has stopped responding to my emails and doesn't answer my calls. I've tried researching how to file a complaint online and called some numbers but wasn't very successful . That's why I've decided that I'll just hire an attorney. I really need a good one and not just any attorney, one who can handle this type of case. Thank you so much in advance!

I have a list of Ohio attorneys I can refer to you

• Real Estate Agent Ohio (#2019003078)

User Stats

Votes
Bob Stevens#3 Rehabbing & House Flipping Contributor
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Cleveland
Replied Nov 15 2022, 08:29
Quote from @Cheza M.:

Hi everyone,

More then happy to help I am confident I can resolve this with wasting money on an attorney  

User Stats

Votes
Jag C.
  • Rental Property Investor
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
Replied Dec 5 2022, 12:26

@Cheza M.Did you find a good lawyer?

User Stats

Votes
  • Real Estate Consultant