Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Susan Tan
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
Private Money Lenders! Read this if you want to fund fix & flip projects in Houston

Susan Tan
  • Houston, TX
Posted Dec 1 2023, 15:41

Hi All, 

I do single family house flips in Houston, TX that have an ARV between $300k to $460k as a full-time career. I also happen to be a digital nomad in Latin America managing renovation projects remotely.

I'm looking for gap funders or private money lenders on my fix & flip projects in Houston, TX. I'm looking for loan amounts starting from $20k  to a maximum of $40k USD per flip project. The funding would cover the cash to close and hard money loan interest carry of these investments with the opportunity for a backend net percentage profit split or a straight cash on cash percentage return over the course of a 6 month termMy construction crew, which includes a general contractor or project manager, allows us to execute our renovations in a 10-12 week timeline. The average hold time for these investments is 3-6 months, which spans from acquisition to selling the renovated house.

I started my real estate journey in 2019. I used to live in San Francisco, CA and I purchased rentals out of state in Cincinnati, OH as a buy-and-hold investor. I currently operate one airbnb unit in Cincinnati, OH in addition to 6 other long term rental units in Ohio as a remote out of state investor and self-managing property manager. I moved from San Francisco to Houston, TX for the grand real estate investing opportunities. I've lived in Houston, TX from 2020 to February 2023. Then I became a digital nomad who lives in the Spanish speaking world of Latin America in February 2023, managing rentals and renovations remotely.

If you’re a Private Money Lender looking for consistent returns from a hands-on operator please reach out. I would be happy to discuss this opportunity in greater detail and provide more information about the acquisition, underwriting, renovation, and house selling process. I'm also happy to discuss the details of managing renovation projects remotely while living in different big cities.

I've been working on a current BRRRR project in Houston, Texas that is documented on my real estate Instagram.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Arnold
  • Lender
  • Nationwide
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Nationwide
Replied Feb 15 2024, 21:03

Hi Susan...I would love to be your private money lender of choice.  Please go to my site, fill out the form and let's chat.

Thanks...Chris

User Stats

Votes
Susan Tan
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied Feb 16 2024, 09:02

Looks like your website link broke.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Chris Arnold
  • Lender
  • Nationwide
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Nationwide
Replied Feb 16 2024, 09:13
Quote from @Susan Tan:

Looks like your website link broke.

Please connect with me and I'll send the link.  Not sure why link is not working within the message.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 29 2024, 12:08

I am equipped to provide funding solutions tailored to projects involving property renovation and resale (fix and flip), long-term property ownership (fix and keep), as well as refinancing initiatives.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 4 2024, 00:51

I would love to assist you in getting funded for your deals. Please contact me by DM or at 424 463 0182