• Contractor
  • Waynesville, NC
Votes |
Looking for a Home!

Jonathan Cairnes
  • Contractor
  • Waynesville, NC
Posted Jan 2 2024, 18:29

Hey All, I am in the market for a house or vacant land! My wife and I are looking for a house that would have the ability to value add or vacant land with 2+ acres, preferably closer to 10 acres. We are interested in Haywood County, but would also consider moving to Buncombe County if the right opportunity presented itself.

The house we are in currently is a 2 bed 2 bath in Waynesville about 5 minutes from Main Street. It was renovated 4 years ago with high-end finishes that included: granite countertops, hickory hardwood floors, tile bathroom floors with a walk-in shower, and stainless appliances. Plus, it has a full unfinished basement, and it sits on an acre of nicely laying land with a big yard. I would be willing to talk about a trade or some type of deal, even for a home that needed renovation if it had enough land.

Let me know if you have anything! Thank you!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 27 2024, 08:32

Hi Jonathan!

Were you all ever able to find a home? If not, would you all consider Andrews, NC which is in Cherokee County, south of Buncombe? Let me know, I have a property under contract that may interest you guys. The house(s), there are two, will need some pretty extensive rehab. But there's lots of land! 

- Carla

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan Cairnes
  • Contractor
  • Waynesville, NC
Votes |
  • Contractor
  • Waynesville, NC
Replied Mar 21 2024, 11:50

Hey Carla, 

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, that is farther away than we are looking to go.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 2 2024, 08:06

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your response. It sounds like you may still be looking. I will let you know if I find anything in the areas you mentioned in your post. Thanks again. Take care!