Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Marcus Smith
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Rochester new york
Votes |
Are you looking for an experienced Property Manager in the Rochester New York Area??

Marcus Smith
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Rochester new york
Posted Feb 8 2024, 10:07
  1. Are you a property owner looking for hassle-free management solutions? Look no further! With 13 years of experience in property management, I understand the intricacies of maintaining and maximizing the value of your investments.
  2. Why Choose me for Property Management Services?

1. Expertise: I have extensive industry knowledge with practical experience. I have successfully managed a diverse portfolio of properties, including multi-family housing, Mobile home parks. and large portfolios
    2. Customized Solutions: I recognize that each property is unique. Whether it’s a small apartment complex or a large multi-family building, our tailored services ensure optimal performance.
    3. Tenant Relations: We handle tenant inquiries, lease agreements, and maintenance requests promptly. Our goal is to keep your tenants satisfied and your property well-maintained.
    4. Licensed Realtor: Specializes in investment properties and commercial real estate.

Our Comprehensive Services:

• Rent Collection: Timely rent collection and financial reporting.
  • Property Maintenance: Regular inspections, repairs, and preventive measures.
  • Tenant Screening: Thorough background checks to find reliable tenants.
  • Lease Administration: Drafting and managing lease agreements.
  • Emergency Response: 24/7 availability for urgent situations.

Let me take the burden off your shoulders. Reach out to me to discuss your property management needs. Whether you own a single-family home or a multi-unit complex, we’re here to enhance your investment experience.

LOCATED IN ROCHESTER NEW YORK

User Stats

Votes
    Preston Garcia
    • Rochester, NY
    Votes |
    • Rochester, NY
    Replied Feb 8 2024, 16:35

Hey, I’m an agent over here in Rochester, let’s partner up!