Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes

Looking for Buyers and Private Money Lenders looking to invest in Oklahoma City

Posted Feb 19 2024, 10:20

Hey BP family! I'm looking to build with some awesome buyers and private money lenders who are interested in working with me from Oklahoma City and work with me as I begin to work the Dallas-Fort Worth area... Thanks for considering... Peace...

User Stats

Votes
Chris Arnold
  • Lender
  • Nationwide
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Nationwide
Replied Feb 19 2024, 12:17
Quote from @Londell Futrel III:

Hey BP family! I'm looking to build with some awesome buyers and private money lenders who are interested in working with me from Oklahoma City and work with me as I begin to work the Dallas-Fort Worth area... Thanks for considering... Peace...

Hi Londell!  I'm a fellow Okie.  Let's chat.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 19 2024, 12:28

Hello Mr. Arnold, how are you today? Pleased to meet you sir.. I am Londell from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I'm a fairly new investor for about 3 years now. I've been wholesaling mostly and studying multiple exit strategies. It has been an uphill battle but I have seen some success wholesaling. I am looking to grow and expand my opportunities and my network. As well as be of service to others all the while how ever God sees fit...

Rental Home Council logo
Rental Home Council
|
Sponsored
Advocating for Single-Family Rental Housing Drive rental policy change. Protect your investments with a National Rental Home Council membership.

User Stats

Votes
Chris Arnold
  • Lender
  • Nationwide
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Nationwide
Replied Feb 19 2024, 13:42
Quote from @Londell Futrel III:

Hello Mr. Arnold, how are you today? Pleased to meet you sir.. I am Londell from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. I'm a fairly new investor for about 3 years now. I've been wholesaling mostly and studying multiple exit strategies. It has been an uphill battle but I have seen some success wholesaling. I am looking to grow and expand my opportunities and my network. As well as be of service to others all the while how ever God sees fit...

Londell...it is great to meet you! I'm a private money broker so let's talk further to so how best we can partner together in your endeavors.   Email me some details of your plans to [email protected].

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 19 2024, 14:50

Ok will do sir. I will email you shortly...