Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes

2nd Position Mortgage Lender

Posted Mar 6 2024, 13:27

Hello,

My current private money lender is giving me 90% of purchase price and 100% of rehab cost on my deals.

I am looking for a lender to be able to cover the other 10% of the purchase price.

Can somebody help me out?

Regards,

Michael

Looking for

User Stats

Votes
Devin Peterson
  • Lender
Votes |
  • Lender
Replied Mar 6 2024, 15:13
Quote from @Michalis Georgiades:

Hello,

My current private money lender is giving me 90% of purchase price and 100% of rehab cost on my deals.

I am looking for a lender to be able to cover the other 10% of the purchase price.

Can somebody help me out?

Regards,

Michael

Hi Michalis, it sounds like you’re looking for a private money, lender, or an unsecured line of credit of some sort. Happy to connect with you if you have any questions.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 7 2024, 07:21

It can be difficult getting a lender in second position, but they do exist. Personally, in my line of work I would offer clients an unsecured loan to cover such expenses. These terms and qualifications are rigorous but when a client meets the qualification they win on the deals!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Mar 7 2024, 09:34

Hi @Michalis Georgiades,

No one will take second position behind that leverage. We could potentially partner with you if it's an interesting deal, but otherwise we may be able to set up 100% financing, depending on location and numbers. Happy to connect.