Elizabeth Srikishun
Pro Member
Votes |
General Contractor for a Rehab

Elizabeth Srikishun
Pro Member
Posted Mar 31 2024, 18:40

Hi Biggerpockets Forum,

Currently looking for a reputable contractor in Atlanta, Georgia. If anyone can refer me to one it will be very much appreciated! 

Looking for

User Stats

Votes
Clint Jusino
Pro Member
  • Dallas
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Dallas
Replied Mar 31 2024, 21:22
Quote from @Elizabeth Srikishun:

Hi Biggerpockets Forum,

Currently looking for a reputable contractor in Atlanta, Georgia. If anyone can refer me to one it will be very much appreciated! 

I recommend reaching out to your investor friends in the area to see who they use. Also ask friends and family as well if they can share who they used for any work on their homes. You can use the Thumbtack app and check their reviews on contractors. Lastly you can use the NextDoor app and see recent post that folks share recommendations on contractors they have used recently. I hope that helps!

User Stats

Votes
Michael Dumler
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Apr 1 2024, 08:10

@Elizabeth Srikishun, feel free to message me, and I'll happily provide some referrals. Is this an active deal you're working on? 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Simmy Ahluwalia
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Apr 1 2024, 09:08

@Elizabeth Srikishun - reach out, we can make some recommendations.  We are a lender, and work with numerous GC's in the ATL metro area.

User Stats

Votes
Elizabeth Srikishun
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Apr 2 2024, 18:40
Quote from @Michael Dumler:

@Elizabeth Srikishun, feel free to message me, and I'll happily provide some referrals. Is this an active deal you're working on? 

Hey Michael,

This is a deal my team and I are planning on starting in early May. Would truly appreciate the referral for a contractor. Lets connect. 

User Stats

Votes
Elizabeth Srikishun
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Apr 2 2024, 18:40
Quote from @Clint Jusino:
Quote from @Elizabeth Srikishun:

Hi Biggerpockets Forum,

I recommend reaching out to your investor friends in the area to see who they use. Also ask friends and family as well if they can share who they used for any work on their homes. You can use the Thumbtack app and check their reviews on contractors. Lastly you can use the NextDoor app and see recent post that folks share recommendations on contractors they have used recently. I hope that helps!

Awesome just checked these apps out and definitely something we will keep in mind! Thank you!!