Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Mercy Odey
Votes |
Rental Arbitrage / Property Finder

Mercy Odey
Posted Apr 16 2024, 00:42

Hey there! Are you interested in tapping into the STR industry through Rental Arbitrage? I have a few profitable properties up for lease in Orlando, Marathon, Petersburg, and other prime locations across the US, Canada, the UK, and beyond. If you are an investor looking for such a profitable opportunity, I am here to help you scout for properties in any area of your preference. Don't hesitate to get in touch with me, and I'll commence searching for ideal properties for you right away. Thank you!

Offering

User Stats

Votes
Cody Neustaedter
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Winnipeg MB, Canada
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Winnipeg MB, Canada
Replied Apr 19 2024, 06:57

Hi Mercy! What parts of Canada?

User Stats

Votes
Mercy Odey
Votes |
Replied Apr 19 2024, 09:46
Hi Cody, thank you for responding. I have in Quebec and Ontario but I am open to searching other areas of choice as well.
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Latoya Pryor
  • Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Apr 19 2024, 22:14

Can you tell me more on what you do?  I would like to learn more in this area of the industry.  Any dealings in the Virginia Beach/Myrtle Beach areas?

User Stats

Votes
Latoya Pryor
  • Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Richmond, VA
Replied Apr 19 2024, 22:16

Can you tell me more on what you do?  I would like to learn more in this area of the industry.  Any dealings in the Virginia Beach/Myrtle Beach areas?

I guess what I should be asking is if you are familiar with those areas?  I get what you are doing.

User Stats

Votes
Mercy Odey
Votes |
Replied Apr 20 2024, 00:37
Quote from @Latoya Pryor:
Can you tell me more about what you do?  I would like to learn more in this area of the industry.  Any dealings in the Virginia Beach/Myrtle Beach areas?
I guess what I should be asking is if you are familiar with those areas.  I get what you are doing.
Hi Latoya, thank you for responding. Although I don't have any properties in those areas right now, I can assist you with your search. I will send you a DM shortly.