Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Oran Ariely
Votes |
Looking for wholesalers for BRRRR and Rental investments

Oran Ariely
Posted Apr 26 2024, 06:12

Hey, I'm new to investing in Cincinnati area, me and my business partner are looking for rental investments, in cash or creative/owner finance in Cincinnati, for us and our investors.

Also looking to build a strong team in Cincinnati for long term and on a monthly basis (at least 12 properties in 2025).

DM me and let's connect!

User Stats

Votes
Samuel Diouf#3 New Member Introductions Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Samuel Diouf#3 New Member Introductions Contributor
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Apr 26 2024, 15:38

My team and I find plenty of deals in Columbus and the Cincinnati area. I'd be glad to connect. 

User Stats

Votes
Alfath Ahmed
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Apr 27 2024, 12:48
Quote from @Oran Ariely:

Hey, I'm new to investing in Cincinnati area, me and my business partner are looking for rental investments, in cash or creative/owner finance in Cincinnati, for us and our investors.

Also looking to build a strong team in Cincinnati for long term and on a monthly basis (at least 12 properties in 2025).

DM me and let's connect!

Hey Oran, I think you should look into the Columbus market. There has been a ton of growth here over the last 3-5 years. The market is booming in both the business and real estate sectors. New companies like Intel, Amazon, and Google are also investing here.

I own all of my investment properties here and work with a lot of out-of-state investors in both the east and west coast that love investing here for the turnkey and BRRRR opportunities that we have here. I made some resources for my out-of-state investors like a neighborhood graded map and contractor rolodex that I can share with you. I have a great team and would love to connect with you.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Isaiah Lopez-Torres
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied Apr 28 2024, 06:49

Join local real estate investing Facebook groups. They post plenty of deals off market and if you post your email you will get then sent to you aswell good luck!

User Stats

Votes
Oran Ariely
Votes |
Replied May 4 2024, 12:53

Amazing thank you so much!
do you have any specific group you recommend?

User Stats

Votes
Rajib Garu
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Property Manager
  • Cincinnati, OH
Replied May 12 2024, 07:31

@Oran Ariely I am a local Property Manager in Cincinnati over 15 years of experience in investment and Property Mangement and more , Would be happy to help , we are one of the biggest providers of turnkey and non-turnkey offmarket investment properties providers in Cincinnati .

Fortune Vine Realty Logo