• Cypress, TX
Votes |
Estate property in Miami, FL

Doug McLeod
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Cypress, TX
Posted Dec 18 2014, 18:06

An extended family member and siblings need to sell parent's house they inherited (extended family member is the executor). Requires some patience and persistence as well as the right price. House is in West Little Havana in 33125 zip just South of Dolphin Expwy. Property is large and zoned duplex with frontage on 2 streets (front and back), so potential to re-structure from SFR to Duplex. Current house was built in 1950s and has some additions (garage converted to BR, etc.). Tax records do not reflect additions.

If keep as SFR needs kitchen rehab (some new cabinets in house waiting for install), windows, etc. Roof is good (replaced after Wilma). No A/C but has attic so potential to add central air. Some sheetrock and electrical work was done while owner still living under special program for elderly. Fair amount of clean-up needed.

Need an experienced investor who can handle the level of rehab or the conversion to duplex if it makes economic sense.  I'm in TX and have never set foot in the house. .  

I have no skin in the game - just trying to find someone who can handle a challenging deal for my relative since I have some REI experience. Siblings already ran off one potential buyer. PM me if interested in further information.

Offering

Loading replies...