Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Bruce McCray
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Up to my neck in leads - Where do I find a bunch of cash buyers?

Bruce McCray
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Nov 5 2015, 20:52

Hi all,

I'm in somewhat of a unique position. My partners and I work in the lead generation business. We've had a lot of success generating leads in various financial services verticals. One of the areas we're generating leads in, is the "We Buy Houses Fast" space. 

We're generating leads in every US state. Typically these people are in a distressed situation, or their home is distressed, and they're looking to sell quickly - often at a significantly lower price point than what the property is worth. It's probably also worth saying that these properties aren't listed on the MLS or elsewhere.

Currently, we're wholesaling these leads (the leads, not the houses) to our buyers and getting paid on a per lead basis. However, we've decided that it'd be beneficial to start working these leads and securing deals ourselves, either as bird-doggers or wholesalers... as we've already got the marketing funnels built out and profitable as a stand alone business.

That said, I'm looking for ways to make contact with cash buyers who can handle our volume, as well as general advice from seasoned REI professionals as how to best go about turning these leads into deals, as this is completely new territory we're charging into.

Thanks,

Bruce

Loading replies...