• Alexandria, VA
Votes |
Top 2 Investor Complaints - SOLVED!

Angelia Kinston
  • Investor and Realtor
  • Alexandria, VA
Posted May 8 2016, 17:45

The #1 and #2 complaints that I hear from real estate investors is this:

Complaint #1- There are a lack of quality deals available.

So, let me see how to start this. . . if it works correctly, what I'm looking for are:

1) Five (5) Exclusive Private Lenders/Hard Money Lenders in a given State

2) Five (5) Exclusive Contractors in a given State

3) Ten (10) Cash Buyer Investors in a given State

That can cover an entire state where I have access to exclusive wholesale (off market/below market) deals that will be reserved for the list above. These individuals will be able to:

1) Contractors - be able to get out to a property and give me an accurate estimate of repair value

2) Private/ Hard Money Lenders - be able to supply me with an approval checklist of items for an investor to obtain said property

3) Cash Buyer Investor - Be ready, willing and able to procure said exclusive property (ies) quickly as they become available and before they are advertised to the general population.

Complaint #2- Investors can't make the profit $$ they want because they cannot obtain financing for deals they want.

So, this is basically addressed in the list above. I would like to get 3 Exclusive Private/Hard Money Lenders that I can refer investors to for each state.

This is the deal. . .I have access to Exclusive wholesale properties all across the United States. I cannot promise a property will become available in your state every single week, but I get exclusive access to wholesale properties across the US.

I am interested in obtaining the individuals in the list above that will have exclusive coverage of a state so when a property or properties become available in that state, I can move the properties along quickly.

Because I cannot be in 100 places at once, my goal is to accomplish the following:

1) Send the address and access instructions to the 'exclusive contractor' to go out to the property and send me (via email) a midrange estimate of repair costs for the property

2) Inform the Private/Hard Money Lenders the particulars on the property and get the approval requirements for them to fund the property (ies), if necessary.

3) Send the property details, including all estimates and available lenders (and approval parameters) to my ten (10) exclusive cash buyer investors and have said investors get back to me with a EMD ASAP (or within 5-10 days as these properties sell quickly) BEFORE I have to market them to the general population.

4) The contractors would be referred to the investors along with the property that can do the work (if the investor doesn’t already have a contractor). EVERYBODY WINS!

With all that said, if YOU are interested in being a part of this network where properties are literally handed to you for you to purchase (again, I cannot guarantee a certain area at any particular time but the properties come in mass quantities daily), PLEASE send me your information. I need the following information from you:

1) Which category do you fall under? Contractor, Lender, or Cash Buyer

2) Your name, Company name, email address, text-enabled phone number (I PROMISE I won't bother you unless absolutely necessary)

3) If you are a contractor, your level of expertise (do you do rehabs, tear downs, etc.); If you are a lender, please include your applicant parameters; If you are a cash buyer, are you looking forSFH, MultiFamily, TH, etc, and what is the most you are willing to pay.

4) All 50 states will have the same cutoff point: I will take 5 Contractors, 5 Private/Hard Money Lenders and 10 Cash Buyer Investors that will be Exclusive to that State and that will get all of my initial marketing FIRST. If within the 10 days, no one on the exclusive list has purchased, I will market to various other interests.

This is basically a cash cow. . . SEND ME YOUR INFO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PART OF MY NETWORK.

At this moment, I have properties available in North Carolina, Alabama, Missouri, Virginia and Tennessee. New properties and new areas become available every week.

Angelia

Loading replies...