Best Lender for an Apartment in Cincinnati?

WantFinancingConventional
Classifieds

Best Lender for an Apartment in Cincinnati?

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes

Hey guys- I'm buying a 24-unit apartment building near Cincinnati and I'm wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for a great commercial lender or small local bank? 

Thanks!

3Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor/Syndicator · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 470 posts · 599 votes
8y
@brandon turner we have used valley central bank for most of our acquisitions and cash out refis. Over many years and lots of transactions, we have built a really strong relationship with the senior Vice president of commercial lending. They financed our 42 unit in Cincinnati and it was a really smooth process. To this day we cant find better rate/terms offered at other local banks. I’d be happy to make an introduction if you’d like.
See this reply in the discussion

13 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 82 posts · 14 votes
    8y

    Brandon,

    We can certainly help you with this.  I just sent you a connect request. 

  • Investor · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2016 · 208 posts · 157 votes
    8y

    Spring Valley Bank - only deal in real estate investing 

  • Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2015 · 214 posts · 107 votes
    8y

    Sent you a pm @Brandon Turner

  • Investor/Syndicator · Cincinnati, OH · Member since 2014 · 470 posts · 599 votes
    8y
    @brandon turner we have used valley central bank for most of our acquisitions and cash out refis. Over many years and lots of transactions, we have built a really strong relationship with the senior Vice president of commercial lending. They financed our 42 unit in Cincinnati and it was a really smooth process. To this day we cant find better rate/terms offered at other local banks. I’d be happy to make an introduction if you’d like.
  • Lender · Englewood, FL · Member since 2016 · 81 posts · 33 votes
    8y

    Brandon,

    I can connect you with a few colleagues I have in the Capital Markets.  That can offer you Premium Pricing.  Usually much better than most banks.  I've facilitated many apartment deals and I'm very familiar with the process.  

  • Lender · Topeka, KS · Member since 2017 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Brandon, 

    It's always good to connect with other investors. I'm a Commercial Mortgage Broker with 11 Capital Finance. If you need financing options, feel free to reach out. We have over 250 programs for permanent financing, cash out refis, Hard Money, Bridge loans, Ground Up Construction, aquisitional funding, Capital raise,resources for LOC loans and so on for any 1-4 unit investment property and any commercial property out there. If I can be an asset to you, your clients, and your business, call me. Let's make money together!

    Respectfully,

    Trevor Chamberlin IAP 11 Capital Finance Cell: (480) 527-1775

  • Reginald TrussPro Member
    Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
    8y

    Brandon, I think our organization can help you, but I need to know how much money you need to make a determination.  Let me know, also send me an email address so I can send you some info.

    Reggie Truss

  • Lender · Springfield, MO · Member since 2015 · 379 posts · 180 votes
    8y

    @Brandon Turner, I have been working with @Jason Million quite a bit recently and would highly recommend him. 

  • Investor · Bronx, NY · Member since 2014 · 66 posts · 25 votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Its kind of odd when a teacher asks students a question that is giving them the blues.

     I don't think its odd Brandon is just using the BP resource to narrow down who he is gonna use for financing. I know he is a teacher of the webinars and host of the podcast but that don't mean he know every market in the U.S 

  • Simmy AhluwaliaPro Member
    Lender · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 200 votes
    8y

    Brandon, if you can qualify for traditional bank financing, then that is the best scenario.  If not, we can offer the following:

    65-75% LTV (based on location, age, quality, etc....)

    $300k to $20M

    High 4's to mid 5's for fixed rate

    30/30, 3/1, 5/1,7/1, and 10/1 Term Length

    3.5 origination points

    Also available for: Mixed Use; Student Housing; and 4/5 star Mobile Home Parks, and Low Income Housing

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.