• Gainesville, VA
Votes |
Looking to partner on flip in Virginia / Maryland / Washington DC

Kenneth Croisetiere
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Gainesville, VA
Posted Nov 16 2017, 08:11

Good morning fellow BPers! My name is Ken Croisetiere and I have recently started down the path of becoming a REI. My business partner and I are based in the Washington, DC area. We have formed our LLC and purchased our first MFR about 3 month ago in Cleveland, OH. We are currently self-managing and business is going well.

Our long-term goal is to grow our rental portfolio. In order to expedite the process, we are looking to flip houses in order to generate cash for the next acquisition. On a similar note, we are also looking for SFRs or MFRs where we could apply the BRRRR method.

Although our first purchase was out of state, we would really like to grow our portfolio in the northern virginia/ maryland/ Washington DC market.  We are hoping to partner with somebody who has experience in both finding deals and completing the flip.  We are open to working with out-of-state partners, but obviously would prefer a partnership with someone local.  

My business partner and I currently work in Washington, DC.  Our days are spent driving in and around the city, so we could be an excellent set of “boots on the ground”.  We are pretty familiar with the city, as well as surrounding suburbs.  Also, our daytime jobs revolve around working with all types of contractors (electricians, plumbers, framers, roofers, etc).  If we don’t know a reputable contractor in a particular area, chances are pretty good we can network and locate one.  We have served as a general contractor on smaller projects within our own homes, and I’m sure we could make a project run smoothly with the proper guidance.  

Thanks in advance everyone! 

Looking for

Loading replies...