Unit: 2

• Current Rent: $1,200
  • Occupied: No
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 1.0
  • Square Footage: 1118

Posting on behalf of the Owner 

Off market up/down duplex in Richfield

Off market up/down duplex in Richfield built in 1960! Duplex is approx. 2,236 total. Upper unit is 3 BR/1 BA and lower unit is 2 BR/1 BA. Property has detached 2-car garage. Wood floors throughout living areas. Updated kitchens and bathrooms in both units!  According to Rentometer.com, upper unit should rent for $1,600/month and lower unit for $1,200/month.

Nathan Im not familiar with the MN market. But interested to invest outside of Las Vegas. Do you know of any comps for duplexes in this area going for $314

@Mike G.

I often reach out to local realtors who are still using MLS access (I never registered for it) to run comps.

When evaluating rentals, I typically look at the financials more than the comps since income will be the primary factor.

This deal is SOLD

Please message me if you're looking for more Twin Cities area properties. 

We find offmarket Single Family (most often) but also find duplex, triplex, and quadplex ones as well. They're usually Value Add (needing rehab / flip) but are occassionally more Turnkey.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here