• Property Manager
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Votes |
No Doc Stated Income Loans for Your Real Estate Business

Alex Hamilton
  • Property Manager
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Posted Jun 24 2018, 18:51

We will Finance your next real estate deal that is residential housing and Lease it Back from you for your immediate positive cash flow. As our Partner you need nothing except a 700+ credit score and a corporate entity. Nothing will be reported to your personal credit as a business entity. If you don't have a corporate entity, make your application as a D/B/A of HIPCO. We offer you this membership on our I.R.S. designated 501( C )3 non profit tax exempt Community Advisory Board to qualify.  Treat your Real Estate Business like the Business it is.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW AND QUALIFY ON LINE NOW:

https://nationalcc.wufoo.com/forms/term-loan-application-zb4s56b0mp5ze

Thanks

Alex

("HIPCO") Hamilton Investment Properties Community Housing Development Organization

Offering

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Massingill
  • Cedar Park, TX
Votes |
  • Cedar Park, TX
Replied Jun 27 2018, 12:31

Alex - Where can I learn more?

User Stats

Votes
Alex Hamilton
  • Property Manager
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Replied Jul 4 2018, 12:10

Please PM or e-mail us for more details Joshua.  However, I can say that you will  help us keep low income frail elderly and the disable out of the isolation of institutions while at the same time earning and above average return as a land lord.

Nationally, and more often in Louisiana Medicaid long term spending has been going to fund Home and Community based services.  Medicaid beneficiaries now receive services in the Home of their choice rather than isolated settings like Nursing Homes or other institutional like settings.  Our focus is on lower income renters who can't afford luxury assisted living but want to rent homes in normal neighborhood  single or multi-family homes with services adequate to meet their needs.

Look forward to working with you.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
James Maness
  • Investor
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Replied Jul 4 2018, 14:31

Alex. I would like to sit down and talk more about this. I have a 4 plex I identified to buy.

User Stats

Votes
Alex Hamilton
  • Property Manager
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Replied Jul 4 2018, 19:54

We are at 4919 Jamestown Ave Suite 204B James, right here in Baton Rouge. From downtown Baton Rouge. Exit right I-10 and College Drive, take a left 1st light in front of Albertson to Bennington Drive. 1st left is Jamestown. Find Office APP LLC building on left.

I'm in and out of the office but never more than 30 minutes away so, call when you are on your way anytime (225) 238-3923