5007 Raven St Gillette, WY 82718

Price $99,000

Bedrooms: 4
Baths: 2
Sq Footage: 2,132
Year Built: 1981
Acres: 0.23
Heating: electric forced air

Repairs / Updates: House is dated. Interior updating and exterior updating to deck and yard.
Pictures:  https://wyoming.craigslist.org/reo/d/great-for-an-...

Call me to visit my house at (215) 315-3839

If you are a real estate investor looking to buy, fix, and re-sell this property then below is some analysis:

Purchase Price: $ 99,000
Total Estimated Repairs: $ 55,000
Transfer Tax: $ 0
Closing Costs: $ 1,980
Buyer's initial investment: $ 155,980

After Repaired Value: $ 225,000
Buyer's initial investment: $ 155,980
Selling Costs: $ 11,250
Transfer Tax: $ 0
Closing Costs: $ 4,500
Your Anticipated Gross Profit: $53,270

*Overhead and Holding Costs NOT included since varies per investor

Call me to visit my house: 215-315-3839

for my other houses for sale visit or to join my buyer's list visit >> http://www.housedealsamerica.com/house-deals.html

@Michael Nyszczot , since you don't live in Gillette, keep in mind that coal mining got the crap kicked out of it in the Obama era.  While jobs have come back that town and area were hit hard with many hundreds, even thousands of layoffs and not many of those jobs have come back.  You can buy a lot of dam nice houses for take over payments at the moment.  there are foreclosures everywhere.  If coal comes back big you will do very well, if it does not that market will be seriously depressed for a long time.

@Michael Nyszczot , I am aware of one person.  I apologize that I do not know her name.  I can give you contact information for her husband.  I believe she has a few 4 plexes and a few houses over there.  She could tell you a lot more about the market than I know.  Her husband's name is Ernie Bunn.  He works at County Title, and the number is 307-864-2001.  You might wait a week to call him, he just lost his mother a week ago.

Gillette, WY had a massive layoff about two weeks ago when 2 coal mines went bankrupt, stiffing many local businesses and 400-600 people laid off with no pay check for their last period.  Ouch!

Mark

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here