Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Easy $2,000 Rehab Near Busch Gardens and University of South FL

Alton Shady
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Dec 20 2018, 08:36

I have a 95% completed flip that I am ready to go ahead and sell if someone else would like to finish an incredibly easy rehab for under $2,000! We have too many projects going on to keep taking time with this smaller property, so I am leaving plenty of meat on the bone for anyone who would like to take on a quick rehab project and make an easy $10-$15K. Huge lot with a block home, this property is a very secure investment. Rental prices are also very strong in this area as it is very close to Busch Gardens and University of South Florida (USF).

Purchase: $140,000

Rehab: $2,000

ARV: $152,000 - $165,000

Rent: $1,200-$1,400

This block home has a newer AC unit, all windows are updated double pane, new floors throughout, completely new bathroom with tile, kitchen is brand new with white shaker cabinets and new appliances already installed.

Literally all that needs to be done is the kitchen sink installed, bedroom closet doors installed, and trim around doors. Easily less than $2,000 worth of work and you'll have a great rental property with almost no maintenance in an area with lots of demand. Or sell for a quick $10,000-$15,000 profit!

Please PM me with any questions, or feel free to call (813) 388-8304.

Offering

User Stats

Votes
Peter Grange
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Holiday, Fl
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Holiday, Fl
Replied Dec 24 2018, 05:51

Alton, I understand having too many things going on but if this only needs a day of work, why not finish? Are just in a position where you need cash quickly or is there some other reason? Can I get the address? You can send it to me at [email protected]

User Stats

Votes
Adeiza Jatto
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Hyattsville, MD
Votes |
  • Hyattsville, MD
Replied Dec 24 2018, 15:19

Hey I am interested. My email address is [email protected]

NREIG  logo
NREIG
|
Sponsored
Customizable insurance coverage with a program that’s easy to use Add, edit, and remove properties from your account any time with no minimum-earned premiums.

User Stats

Votes
Alton Shady
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Dec 28 2018, 06:57

@Peter Grange

Hi Peter, yes, it's a frustrating position. My best case scenario is to secure maybe $10k in cash against the property and go ahead and finish it, market and sell. However, I figured if I put it on the BP marketplace and someone is looking in this area already, it would be an easy win-win-win where everybody walks away with a profit. I don't have much cash right now, and most everything is tied up in another flip and two rentals(which is great, but doesn't give me leverage to finish this property). I can always hold it for a couple months and finish it then, but I figured I'd check and see if someone wanted to make a quick buck.

User Stats

Votes
Alton Shady
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Dec 28 2018, 07:00

Hi @Adeiza Jatto, I'll send you more details, please let me know what you think.

User Stats

Votes
Calus Glispie
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jan 21 2019, 15:53

@altonshady is this property still available?

User Stats

Votes
Alton Shady
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jan 21 2019, 16:18

Hi @Calus Glispie, yes, the property is still available. I am working on getting a refinance currently, but am definitely open to letting someone get the final profit if it means I can move on to other projects sooner. Feel free to send me a private message and we can go over things!

User Stats

Votes
Rik Patel
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Miami, FL
Replied Jan 29 2019, 09:45

@Alton Shady Please send me more information if it's available. [email protected] (I'm Florida-based)

User Stats

Votes
Alton Shady
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Jan 29 2019, 10:17

Good afternoon everyone,

Yes, the property is still available, I have one week left before closing on the refinance, so I am still open to anyone who would like a rental or very quick flip at $140,000 + Closing costs. I received the BPO back and the property is a great deal with an ARV of $168,000. If you can close quickly and want a great deal, please give me a call ASAP at (407) 949-7424.

Thank you,

Alton