In this episode, I speak with @Kyle Doney who started his real estate investing business back in 2013. In 2017 he went from part time investing to full time with his flipping and wholesaling business. At the time of recording, he currently has over 20 properties in various stages of the flipping or wholesaling pipeline.
Tune in to hear:
- How he got started in real estate by house hacking
- Why you do NOT want to be a motivated buyer
- What he keeps in reserves for flipping properties
- Us geek out over marketing numbers and strategies
- Plus a lot more
Podcast Listening options:
- Search for "Denver Real Estate Investing" in your podcasting app.
- Listen on website at DenverInvestmentRealEstate.com/Podcast70
- Listen on iTunes / Apple's Podcasting App
Questions? Reach out to us! We love to talk about Denver real estate investing
Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate
Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing