Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 35 posts · 14 votes
I'm generally looking for a lender referral or lenders to talk with... Preferably someone in the Indianapolis area.
I'm going to start purchasing and rehabbing properties in the Indianapolis area. I'd like to talk with some lenders about delayed financing exception vs. other options.
Does anyone have an Indy lender they recommend for a refi?
Property Manager · Baton Rouge, LA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 195 votes
7y
Jean, We are trying to get investors like yourself to "Self -Finance" deals up to $300,000 by using our business lines of credit. If you operate your real estate business through a Business Loans to Fund Real Estate deals and we fund start-ups using business credit lines through our relationship with major banks all over the United States.
Please click the Link above, and apply on-line now or call us(225-238-3923 anytime). Remember we help Tote the Note on investments in "special Need" housing we manage. Also, we welcome Co-Signers and Business Start-Ups, funding them nationally.
Lender · Toledo, OH · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 96 votes
7y
Jean, before we get started I need some basic info and your email address.
1. Where is the property located. 2. What type of property or properties are they? 3. How much money do you need, and how much is the downpayment? Hope to hear from you.