• San Diego, CA
Votes |
Solar Land Property Developer Sought

Mark Scarola
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Sep 8 2019, 21:14

I'm actively putting together a team to develop a piece of raw land in the Southern California / Arizona desert areas for solar use. My personal experience includes raising capital, working with city officials, and coordinating the services of contractors and vendors. My last project focused on taking raw land and developing industrial warehouses.

For this project we will be focusing on solar energy (wind energy may also be considered- but solar is more likely). If you have done this sort of thing before, please reach out and provide a description of your background and area of interest. We are looking first and foremost for serious individuals ready to dive right in and start working. The two primary skill sets needed at this time include expertise in property development and land entitlement as well as solar panel installation. We're also open to other skill sets that may prove beneficial.

This is not an hourly or salaried position. This is a true partnership. You will be expected to contribute financially $10-20K and in exchange will be given an equity interest in the project. Actual figures are to be determined as the team comes together. While local individuals are preferred, anyone with the right skills will be considered.

Looking for

Loading replies...