Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Michael Ealy
  • Developer
  • Cincinnati, OH
Votes |
Wanna Learn Apartment Investing but Does Not Want to Pay a Guru?

Michael Ealy
  • Developer
  • Cincinnati, OH
Posted Sep 25 2019, 08:44

Do you want to learn apartment investing but can't afford to pay a "guru" tens of thousands of dollars?

If you're in Cincinnati, and can allocate 1-2 days a week to follow me around, you can learn apartment investing for free.

I am documenting my apartment investing - what happens every week - in a series of educational videos that we will release to the public for free. 

Why I Am Doing This?

I am sick and tired of apartment investing gurus who don't really invest in today's market because they make more money selling information vs actually doing deals. So, I am going to do something about it. I am going to teach people how to invest in apartments and I am going to do it absolutely free. No upsells. No guru bu@@ $h**!

The only "upsell" is creating awareness for something I am passionate about...

I am putting up a non profit. I don't know yet what to call it, but the non profit's mission is to provide full-ride college scholarships to kids who were orphaned or abandoned by the state.

When I was down and out, my family helped me. I've since helped my family but what about those who don't have a family? I want to help. So help me, help those kids have a better life.

The Job

Your job is to interview me and follow me around as I visit my properties and talk to my team. And capture all that on video. Then edit the video to remove the expletives ;) Sometimes, I get carried away. 

You record everything - the good, the bad, the ugly: reality TV type show.

Then upload it on Youtube. Market it on Facebook, Twitter, etc. Basically, let the world knows about it.

I want to show people what happens in the real world of apartment investing. Not like the gurus who teach behind the desk or in front of a seminar room. Not like the young apartment syndicators who have not been through the Great Recession and they're raising money from unwitting investors who are putting up their hard-earned savings in marginal deals.

I want to show the world I get my hands dirty - dealing with contractors, property managers, lenders, etc, etc, etc. I want to show the world - what REALLY goes on in the life of an apartment investor - who does real deals in the real world and what a really good deal looks like.

The Perks

This is learning "Real Life Apartment Investing" for free. That is your perk. Last time I check, you can get an apartment coach for $20,000 (and you don't even know if they are really doing deals in today's market). You're getting a $20K discount. Maybe you should pay me at least half of that....

just kidding!

Apply If...

Please apply to this job only if...

1. You can allocate at least 1 day/week or preferably 2 days/week

2. You have experience with video editing - you have the equipment and the video editing skills and software

3. You have experience in social media marketing

4. You have experience in uploading videos on Youtube and marketing on Youtube

and

5. You have a good work ethic and can actually show up and follow me around, then

APPLY NOW by sending an email to [email protected] 

Looking for

Loading replies...