• Stuart, FL
Votes |
8% Preferred Return - Commercial Multifamily Project

Jordan Archer
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Stuart, FL
Posted Nov 8 2019, 15:19

Hello BP,

I’m an active investor, flipper and realtor (#3365094) in the South Florida Real Estate Market. Over the past 2 years I’ve purchased, sold, rehabbed and managed dozens of single family and multi-family properties in Palm Beach, Martin and Saint Lucie Counties.

Now, I'm building capital for the acquisition of a 10 - 30 unit apartment complex, with an approximate COC return of over 15%.

Any and all property management would be handled by me, so your investment would be completely passive. I am also affiliated with the NRT Property Frameworks property management team, and have a list of qualified referrals.

Due to the property size, I expect I'll require at least $1mil for the downpayment on an 80% LTV loan...depending on how much I can get the seller to carry back.

I'm pursuing markets with great job growth and stable economic situations. Also, the properties that I consider will be ones where I'll have the opportunity to force appreciation through minor renovation and increased rents; the properties will already have equity when they're purchased. Further, I am only considering properties that can be acquired at CAP rates higher than market average.

I've gained some momentum identifying properties of this nature through pocket listings brokers have sent me from Orlando, FL. I'm continuing to build relations with brokers in other cities as well.

Let me know if you or your affiliates are interested in working with me on a future project.

Thanks,

Jordan Archer

772-577-0084

Looking for

Loading replies...