• Rehabber
  • Niantic, CT
Votes |
CT Private Financing Sought -- $150k, 60% of ARV

Karin Crompton
  • Rehabber
  • Niantic, CT
Posted Dec 7 2012, 14:38

Hello! I'm new to this website and forum so please let me know if I've missed any details I should have included in this post.

I'm seeking private money for a single-family rehab project in CT; we do have hard money lenders available but we'd like to reduce our fees and also forge long-term relationships for repeat business and projects, including future buy-and-holds.

Some info on our current project:

ARV of 250k, we're seeking up to 150k, which includes purchase price and rehab
?• We're looking for a 1-year term, open to discussing rates, no prepayment penalty
?• Single-family home; 4 br/2.5 bath, 3275 sf Victorian/Colonial, 2-car garage, full basement, built in 1900; public water and sewer, gas
?• Bulk of the rehab includes hardwood floor refinishing; wall and ceiling repair; interior paint throughout; 7-9 new windows; either an exterior paint job or new siding. I've walked through twice so far with my contractor.

An attorney would of course handle the funding/transaction - you choose or we have several we can recommend.

Please feel free to ask any questions here or to message/email me for details. I have photos, comps, plus additional information on myself and my business partner.

We're also open to suggestions. We learn something new with each person we meet!

Loading replies...