Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Karen Schimpf
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Votes |
SBA 504 Loan Just Got Cheaper than Conventional Finanacing!

Karen Schimpf
  • Lender
  • Nat'l Commercial Mtg Lender - Round Rock, TX
Posted Jan 25 2021, 08:46
No alt text provided for this image

cc: by:https://flic.kr/p/2j4n3GJhttps://flic.kr/p/2j4n3GJ

How did SBA 504 Loan Get Cheaper?

All SBA guarantee fees will be waived through 9/30/21. This makes SBA 504 loans just as cheap as conventional. In fact, SBA 504 loans are FAR cheaper than conventional with blended rates usually in the 3's! Also, all loans closed after 2/1/21 will get 6 months of free Principle and Interest paid for by the SBA. This will only last until the $3.5 Billion allotted to this gets used up so if you are thinking of buying an owner-occupied property or business, buying out a partner, getting some working capital for growth, now is the time to get moving. WE HAVE AGGRESSIVE LENDERS THAT ARE NOT BACKED UP WITH PPP LOANS AND CAN GET YOUR SBA 504 Loan DEALS CLOSED. Call me today to see if YOU can take advantage of these unbelievable benefits. So call me today at 512-354-5949 or get started by completing this form.

Don't Worry!

Last the week I discussed the concept of expecting the best and preparing for the worst. The main point of the piece was the preparation for the worst or the "what if" events. This week I want to remind you of the other piece-expect the best.

Once you have put in place your protections against the worst case, the disruptions, you then put it out of your mind. You have your back up plan, so don't worry about all the possibilities. Focus once again on your strengths, the positives going on and nailing your day to day tasks...

The reason you prepare for the worst is so that you can put it out of your mind, not worry about it. If you then continue to worry about all the possibilities you are focusing on the wrong thing. Each day, every day, you need to be positively working your day. I get up, do my quiet time, and then get going with the day in a positive way with the EXPECTATION that I will have a good day. A positive attitude is half the battle.

Set a standard set a bar for your life. An image in your mind of how you will approach the day and do NOT lower the standard. Yes, life can throw us curveballs and people can disappoint us but we must continue to show up as our best version of ourselves. Do we have days where we miss the mark? Sure. Have grace for yourself if you do. You can have a bad day. But you wake up the next day endeavoring to hit the mark. Just don't lower the standard! Expect more from yourself than you do from others and you will have a better life, a more fruitful life, more joy.

It is fun to live fully, it is neat to be able to breathe and work and ply my trade. To hug my kids, to enjoy love, to work hard-these are great pleasures. No matter what happens in the market, we can still enjoy these things-just wake up positive, have a good attitude, and get to work! Expect the best!

Karen Schimpf

Commercial Capital, Ltd.

c: 512-354-5949

www.linkedin.com/in/karenschimpf/

www.ApplyCommercialLoans.com

Give me a CALL TODAY at 512-354-5949

Offering