Personal Finance

User Stats

Votes
Jorge Borges
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Billerica, MA
Votes |
Has anyone worked with Tardus Wealth Strategies?

Jorge Borges
Pro Member
  • Billerica, MA
Posted May 8 2022, 08:10

Hello BiggerPockets members. Love his community. 

Have anyone of you hired Tardus for wealth coaching? They are the creators of the Income Snowball (i.e. Income Snowball, a system of investing in which a person can create self-sustaining passive income). I'm looking to find unbiased reviews of their service.

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 30 2022, 18:30

I found Tardus through rent to retirement podcast last year. I have been a member for 5 month and have nothing but great things to say about them. One of best financial decisions I’ve made. Tanisha is the creater of the income snowball which is a patented system (you can look up the patent online) that allows you to create passive income from leveraging debt in form of credit lines. Would def recommend a presentation (free of charge) from on of the tardus coaches to see how the system works. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 31 2022, 15:45

Has anyone with Tardus tried investing in real estate with the strategy they recommend from the very beginning of the investment? How has that turned out? 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Tony Kim
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
  • Los Angeles
Replied Aug 31 2022, 16:24
Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
Quote from @Don Konipol:
Quote from @Jorge Borges:

Have anyone of you hired Tardus for wealth coaching? They are the creators of the Income Snowball (i.e. Income Snowball, a system of investing in which a person can create self-sustaining passive income). I'm looking to find unbiased reviews of their service.

Thanks!

Just looked at their website.  I don’t see anything glaringly wrong with their concept but 2 things have caused a red light.  1. Continual use of buzz words to describe their concepts and 2. Claim that their financial wealth consulting offers concepts only they provide.  That claim can not be even remotely true.  They seem to be a financial planning company with a bend to aggressive investing in alternative assets.  But if they just said that they wouldn’t appear unique.  
There’s been a lot of “dumbing down” of financial services and coaching in the last 5 years.  The results are people who don’t know that their stock picks can go down as well as up; who think that the ‘stock market” guarantees a 15% annual yield; who don’t have any concept of risk, or it’s relationship with return; and who believe that the intrinsic value of an investment is somehow directly related to its last 12 month pricing movement.  When the next down market comes, it’s going to be brutal.  

I skimmed through it .. basically they are saying take a loan on your house  then loan that money to a credit worthy company/individual and make the delta just like any lender in the US that uses OPM to lend to others and make the delta.. although they talk about a sweep account so if your on top of it you can knock down your interest quicker than doing it manually.

the real question is who are these credit worthy partners to lend to.. this could go turtle very easy ..  you borrow on your house lend to another and they default your now are fubared.

Agreed, nothing new. It's just packaged fancier and marketed in a way that makes it more compelling to folks who might not realize that people have been doing this for a very long time. And I don't know if anyone recalls, but there were a good amount of financial planners before the GFC hit that were actively recruiting salespeople to pitch this strategy (i.e., refinance/heloc your primary to invest in other stuff). Things are different now and we certainly aren't in anywhere near the same situation as 2005, but it's interesting how a similar environment of sustained prosperity makes the exact same kind of "new and innovative strategy" companies pop up.

And based on the responses I'm seeing, I'm sure these guys do a bang-up job of selling their strategy and motivating their clients...not a bad thing at all if it leads to a change in their mindset about money and how to build wealth.

User Stats

Votes
Tony Kim
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
  • Los Angeles
Replied Aug 31 2022, 16:58
Quote from @Kevin Chhorr:
Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
Quote from @Don Konipol:
Quote from @Jorge Borges:

Thanks!

Just looked at their website.  I don’t see anything glaringly wrong with their concept but 2 things have caused a red light.  1. Continual use of buzz words to describe their concepts and 2. Claim that their financial wealth consulting offers concepts only they provide.  That claim can not be even remotely true.  They seem to be a financial planning company with a bend to aggressive investing in alternative assets.  But if they just said that they wouldn’t appear unique.  
There’s been a lot of “dumbing down” of financial services and coaching in the last 5 years.  The results are people who don’t know that their stock picks can go down as well as up; who think that the ‘stock market” guarantees a 15% annual yield; who don’t have any concept of risk, or it’s relationship with return; and who believe that the intrinsic value of an investment is somehow directly related to its last 12 month pricing movement.  When the next down market comes, it’s going to be brutal.  

I skimmed through it .. basically they are saying take a loan on your house  then loan that money to a credit worthy company/individual and make the delta just like any lender in the US that uses OPM to lend to others and make the delta.. although they talk about a sweep account so if your on top of it you can knock down your interest quicker than doing it manually.

the real question is who are these credit worthy partners to lend to.. this could go turtle very easy ..  you borrow on your house lend to another and they default your now are fubared.

I was listening to their videos.  They make it so simple, like all the loan they lend out on prosper will not default. Their program depend on everyone you lending to on prosper or other P2P lending platform won't DEFAULT.  Thats very highly unlikely. 

Agree 100%. As a former fund accountant for various lending platforms, it's foolish to think that loans made on Upstart, Prosper, LendingClub etc, will not default. I have first-hand knowledge that they do in fact, default....and an impaired asset is a PITA from an accounting perspective. My recommendation would be to invest with an asset manager such as Theorem LP who runs a portfolio consisting of thousands of these loans. Under this kind of set-up, a default will have minimal effect.

User Stats

Votes
Rocky Lalvani
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Harrisburg, Pa
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • Harrisburg, Pa
Replied Oct 23 2022, 08:33
Quote from @Lindsie Akers:
Quote from @Heidi Backer:
Quote from @Davis Hanai:

Tardus is legit.  I think the patent Tanisha received is well worth the effort.  Yes it costs money for the coaching, but the typical investor would take decades of trial and error of other investing techniques and would probably never arrive a systematic way of approaching investing for cashflow as is created with the income snowball.  Most from the BP community understand wealth is not created by just saving and investing (e.g. traditional 401K) unless you are able to start very young and just do it consistently for 30-40 yrs.  Real wealth creating by using leverage (not debt) appropriately.  The BP community of course naturally gravitates to fixed rate long-term debt on real assets as probably the safest way to use leverage to build wealth.  Short term leverage inherently increases our risk.  E.g. if you use margin or options, bridge loans with 1yr balloon payments, etc.... this can be very risky.

One of the biggest value-ads for Tardus is it teaches you a system on how to analyze investment opportunities and use short-term leverage in a risk mitigated and consistent matter.  To reiterate, Tardus is not a wealth management company...they don't invest your money...you are the one who retains control.  Tardus is a wealth coaching company.  They teach you the systematic way to invest and how to analyze investments for a cash flow mindset.  It is very algorithmic-ly dictated based on and numbers and percentages.  Any "spreadsheet freaks" out there are gonna be amazed when you dig deep into crunching the numbers.  So in my opinion, it teaches me how to use short-term leverage to build an income snowball...then once I get an efficient and ever-increasing machine...I pivot that into getting more long-term assets (using safe, long-term leverage).  Using the short and long-term leverage accelerates my TIME FREEDOM date.  

They have a bunch of free videos out there related to the Income Snowball and their new partnership with rent-to-retirement, and a very savvy "numbers person" could probably surmise and re-create the system on their own if they really want to be cheap.  But why do that huge lift?  Just pay for the coaching, it will pay for itself eventually, you will get all the support you need to be successful and join a lively community of like-minded individuals all trying to help each other succeed. You are sum total of the people you surround yourself with.

I am a Tardus paying client, none of us that recently posted get any sort of kickback or referral fee for talking about our experiences on BP (although I do believe there is a referral bonus if you refer a new client...but it is nominal enough that no one is trying to bring in new members soley for this bonus).  In our closed group, it was just mentioned that this forum thread was discovered and that everyone responding were just speculating with no actual clients commenting. A request for honest feedback was requested and within the matter of hours/days, many of us were willing to comment.  I think that goes a lot to show you how engaged Tardus clients are.  Yes, we pay a fee for the coaching, that many of us feel is fully worth the cost, maybe having "skin-in-game" makes us more likely to take action and be excited about the company, but that is for you to decide.  I am pretty sure they give free consultations to explore your financial position and current cashflow, to see how Tardus could be of help to you and if they would be a good fit for achieving your goals.

I have been looking at Tardus and one of my primary questions is how they identify "fast burning" vs "Slow burning" fuel. For fast burning, you need to find an investment with 30-50% cash on cash returns - that is where I am skeptical - I have already invested in many of the vehicles they suggest and have not seen that kind of return (or it involves more risk). Since you retain control of your money, how does one consistently maintain 30-50% cash on cash return? 

Hi Heidi, I'm not sure which investments you have tried yourself but I can let you know the ones I've tried personally with my snowball. 

Peer to Peer lending (on Prosper) - Invested $10,000 initially - receive $320/month for 3 years. $320 x 12 months = $3,849/$10,000 initial investment = 38% CoC Return

The Legacy Income Model (this is a product a financial planning firm created specifically for Tardus clients) - Invested $10,000 initially - receive $310/month for 3 years. $310 X 12 months = $3,720 in a year. $3,720/$10,000 initial investment = 37% CoC Return

You can receive similar results with other investments that pay principal & interest. These can be things like mortgage notes, crypto loans, personal or business loans, some clients have even used MCA or their infinite banking policies. Tardus has hundreds of clients who are using the old "tried and true" methods that are extremely passive or finding new ones that require further due diligence. It's really up to the individual investor (and their coach who helps them create their criteria and decision-making process.) Tardus is "investment agnostic" - they're teaching the strategy, not affiliated with a specific type of investment.

Sure it’s 37% of your cash back but 320x36 = 11,520 or 1,520 return on 10k after 3 years which is a single digit return rate and risky. With todays borrowing rates it’s inconsequential.

User Stats

Votes
Lindsie Akers
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Oct 24 2022, 07:54
Quote from @Rocky Lalvani:
Quote from @Heidi Backer:
Quote from @Davis Hanai:

Tardus is legit.  I think the patent Tanisha received is well worth the effort.  Yes it costs money for the coaching, but the typical investor would take decades of trial and error of other investing techniques and would probably never arrive a systematic way of approaching investing for cashflow as is created with the income snowball.  Most from the BP community understand wealth is not created by just saving and investing (e.g. traditional 401K) unless you are able to start very young and just do it consistently for 30-40 yrs.  Real wealth creating by using leverage (not debt) appropriately.  The BP community of course naturally gravitates to fixed rate long-term debt on real assets as probably the safest way to use leverage to build wealth.  Short term leverage inherently increases our risk.  E.g. if you use margin or options, bridge loans with 1yr balloon payments, etc.... this can be very risky.

One of the biggest value-ads for Tardus is it teaches you a system on how to analyze investment opportunities and use short-term leverage in a risk mitigated and consistent matter.  To reiterate, Tardus is not a wealth management company...they don't invest your money...you are the one who retains control.  Tardus is a wealth coaching company.  They teach you the systematic way to invest and how to analyze investments for a cash flow mindset.  It is very algorithmic-ly dictated based on and numbers and percentages.  Any "spreadsheet freaks" out there are gonna be amazed when you dig deep into crunching the numbers.  So in my opinion, it teaches me how to use short-term leverage to build an income snowball...then once I get an efficient and ever-increasing machine...I pivot that into getting more long-term assets (using safe, long-term leverage).  Using the short and long-term leverage accelerates my TIME FREEDOM date.  

They have a bunch of free videos out there related to the Income Snowball and their new partnership with rent-to-retirement, and a very savvy "numbers person" could probably surmise and re-create the system on their own if they really want to be cheap.  But why do that huge lift?  Just pay for the coaching, it will pay for itself eventually, you will get all the support you need to be successful and join a lively community of like-minded individuals all trying to help each other succeed. You are sum total of the people you surround yourself with.

I am a Tardus paying client, none of us that recently posted get any sort of kickback or referral fee for talking about our experiences on BP (although I do believe there is a referral bonus if you refer a new client...but it is nominal enough that no one is trying to bring in new members soley for this bonus).  In our closed group, it was just mentioned that this forum thread was discovered and that everyone responding were just speculating with no actual clients commenting. A request for honest feedback was requested and within the matter of hours/days, many of us were willing to comment.  I think that goes a lot to show you how engaged Tardus clients are.  Yes, we pay a fee for the coaching, that many of us feel is fully worth the cost, maybe having "skin-in-game" makes us more likely to take action and be excited about the company, but that is for you to decide.  I am pretty sure they give free consultations to explore your financial position and current cashflow, to see how Tardus could be of help to you and if they would be a good fit for achieving your goals.

I have been looking at Tardus and one of my primary questions is how they identify "fast burning" vs "Slow burning" fuel. For fast burning, you need to find an investment with 30-50% cash on cash returns - that is where I am skeptical - I have already invested in many of the vehicles they suggest and have not seen that kind of return (or it involves more risk). Since you retain control of your money, how does one consistently maintain 30-50% cash on cash return? 

Hi Heidi, I'm not sure which investments you have tried yourself but I can let you know the ones I've tried personally with my snowball. 

Peer to Peer lending (on Prosper) - Invested $10,000 initially - receive $320/month for 3 years. $320 x 12 months = $3,849/$10,000 initial investment = 38% CoC Return

The Legacy Income Model (this is a product a financial planning firm created specifically for Tardus clients) - Invested $10,000 initially - receive $310/month for 3 years. $310 X 12 months = $3,720 in a year. $3,720/$10,000 initial investment = 37% CoC Return

You can receive similar results with other investments that pay principal & interest. These can be things like mortgage notes, crypto loans, personal or business loans, some clients have even used MCA or their infinite banking policies. Tardus has hundreds of clients who are using the old "tried and true" methods that are extremely passive or finding new ones that require further due diligence. It's really up to the individual investor (and their coach who helps them create their criteria and decision-making process.) Tardus is "investment agnostic" - they're teaching the strategy, not affiliated with a specific type of investment.

Sure it’s 37% of your cash back but 320x36 = 11,520 or 1,520 return on 10k after 3 years which is a single digit return rate and risky. With todays borrowing rates it’s inconsequential.

Hi Rocky, the power isn't in the individual investment return (although obviously the higher, the better) but in the stacking of the monthly income combined with leverage. The high cash-on-cash return is important because it allows for a high monthly payment (from the return of the principal), which "fuels" the Income Snowball. It's not a substitute for a true return rate.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 29 2022, 02:49

I've been doing my due diligence on Tardus and really crunching out the numbers and strategies that they are promoting but I keep coming back to square 1.

I would really love to hear from NJ based folks on this.....if I invest $10K (money I got from my HELOC) and the monthly payment I owe on that HELOC is $400/month (which includes principal and interest)... Who is giving me that $400 payment? I understand I'll be making much larger payments to quickly pay off the $10K but what happens when I pay off the $10k in 5 months or so?

I keep reading that you proceed to do the same $10K investment all over again in order to snowball but what exactly are you snowballing? 

Am I still receiving money from my initial $10K investment? If my HELOC loan is paid off in 6 months, am I still receiving those $400/month? Does this snowballing have an expiration? Let's say I do one $10k investment, will I receive my money for the rest of my life? Even if it's only $25 or whatever the amount is?

Thank you to whoever answers this most complexed question asked so far in this forum regarding Tardus. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 29 2022, 03:26

Hey, I am VIP Tardus member and I also live in New Jersey. The monthly income that you are getting from the investments are amortized and will expire in 2 or 3 years depending on the investment and your strategy which you will discuss with your Tardus coach. Once you pay of the 10K, you will use the 10 k again to fund the investment which in turn creates a 2nd layering of investment, thereby creating a larger cash on cash return. You will keep repeating this process and every time you reinvest your credit line, the return generated will grow exponentially due to the stacking effect of investments. At a certain point you will be able to use the passive income generated by the income snowball to start buy slow burning fuel ie downpayments on rental properties. During the time you are stacking investments you will be able to buy rental properties rather frequently and at certain point the system will be self sustaining, meaning you won’t need to fund the income snowball every month and will have a steady stream of monthly passive income for the rest of your life. I highly recommend Tardus. Book a intro call with them and one of Tardus coaches will describe how the system works.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 29 2022, 04:06

Thank you Georgy, that paints a much clearer picture for me.

Essentially it behooves me to pay off my line of credit as fast as possible because the longer it takes, the more interest I'm paying which in turn eats up my total profit for that single investment.

I did the math based off the following numbers. $10k line of credit at 8% , 10 year payback, $121/month payment. $1k personal cash flow after all bills/expenses paid.

I invest $10k into whatever vehicle Tardus coaches me on. 3 year amortized schedule on let's say Prosper for example at 8%. Prosper will yield me approximately $313/month for 36 months yielding total payout of $11,281. 

It will take me 8 months paying off my original $10k loan of 8% interest, for a total cost of $10,297. I essentially paid $297 in interest. (Assuming I'm making $1,313 monthly payments)

However, my Prosper investment is yielding $1,281 over the course of 36 months(3 years).

$1,281-$297 = $984 profit from my initial investment paid over a course of 36 months, pending no defaults from Prosper.

Do I have it about right?

Consultation scheduled for November, looking forward. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 29 2022, 04:41

I wouldn't worry too much about the interest on the loan; it's the ROI you are getting from stacking of investments which makes the percent on the line of credit meaningless in the long scheme of things.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 29 2022, 06:01

Understood, thank you. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 30 2022, 07:17

If I'll be contributing let's say $1K of my cash flow towards the LOC repayments and the goal in due time(i.e 3 years) is to get slow burning fuel of approx. $30K for a down payment. Wouldn't just simply saving my $1K for 3 years suffice also?

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 30 2022, 09:16

Not entirely, if your saving 1 grand a month for a downpayment on property; your first property will be in three years and then you will have to save for another 3 years to buy a second property, so on and so forth.

With the income snowball your first property will be in three years, however you will be able to buy your second property in just 4-5 months after your first rental and 3rd property 4-5 months after the second rental, so on and so forth. In other words, you’ll be able to scale your rental portfolio much more rapidly using income snowball which would not be possible if you were “saving” for each downpayment. Your able to do this because of all the monthly passive income you will have coming in from the short term amortized investments. If you watch Tanisha podcast on RTR, she shows how this is possible with the income snowball calculator. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 30 2022, 09:46

Gotcha! Thank you Georgy! 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 30 2022, 12:28
Quote from @Daniel Araque:

Thank you Georgy, that paints a much clearer picture for me.

Essentially it behooves me to pay off my line of credit as fast as possible because the longer it takes, the more interest I'm paying which in turn eats up my total profit for that single investment.

I did the math based off the following numbers. $10k line of credit at 8% , 10 year payback, $121/month payment. $1k personal cash flow after all bills/expenses paid.

I invest $10k into whatever vehicle Tardus coaches me on. 3 year amortized schedule on let's say Prosper for example at 8%. Prosper will yield me approximately $313/month for 36 months yielding total payout of $11,281. 

It will take me 8 months paying off my original $10k loan of 8% interest, for a total cost of $10,297. I essentially paid $297 in interest. (Assuming I'm making $1,313 monthly payments)

However, my Prosper investment is yielding $1,281 over the course of 36 months(3 years).

$1,281-$297 = $984 profit from my initial investment paid over a course of 36 months, pending no defaults from Prosper.

Do I have it about right?

Consultation scheduled for November, looking forward. 

I had an initial consultation the other day where it was just a general meet/greet. I feel like your math is correct and thus coc return from your example of 984/3 years = 328 per year/10K initial investment. = 3.28%CoC (an extra 27.33 dollars per month)..but everyone is saying to not focus on that? Thats pretty low. Just learning here and would appreciate some insight from someone :) Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 30 2022, 13:18

I'm writing this in hopes that maybe Tardus leadership adjusts this.... I've been reading about Tardus clients and even the CEO saying that the interest rate you get on your LOC doesn't matter but I believe that it does matter, only when the interest rate gets too high.

I received the password protected videos I was instructed to watch after booking my consultation. Without saying too much, the video uses a 24% interest rate on LOC. That is too high and after "reverse engineering" the calculations. I will not make all my money back that was contributed. I will be short by a couple hundred dollars.

I believe the interest rate needs to be at a reasonable percentage. But 24% utilized in that video example is not good. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 30 2022, 13:28

I'm writing this in hopes that maybe Tardus leadership adjusts this.... I've been reading about Tardus clients and even the CEO saying that the interest rate you get on your LOC doesn't matter but I believe that it does matter, only when the interest rate gets too high.

I received the password protected videos I was instructed to watch after booking my consultation. Without saying too much, the video uses a 24% interest rate on LOC. That is too high and after "reverse engineering" the calculations. I will not make all my money back that was contributed. I will be short by a couple hundred dollars.

I believe the interest rate needs to be at a reasonable percentage. But 24% utilized in that video example is not good. 

I haven't gotten to that point so unsure of the video, I have received a link to watching 5 videos one by one; and I do agree that the Interest rate of the loan matters; 

User Stats

Votes
Tony Kim
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
  • Los Angeles
Replied Oct 31 2022, 10:37

And that's best case scenario. You're operating under the assumption that none of your P2P borrowers default or are late on their payments. BTW, how are these loans secured?

User Stats

Votes
Bruce D. Kowal
Tax & Financial Services
  • Metro NY + New Bedford
Votes |
Tax & Financial Services
  • Metro NY + New Bedford
Replied Oct 31 2022, 13:48

What a fascinating back and forth this thread has been.

User Stats

Votes
Lindsie Akers
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Oct 31 2022, 13:56
Quote from @Georgy Cherkassky:

Not entirely, if your saving 1 grand a month for a downpayment on property; your first property will be in three years and then you will have to save for another 3 years to buy a second property, so on and so forth.

With the income snowball your first property will be in three years, however you will be able to buy your second property in just 4-5 months after your first rental and 3rd property 4-5 months after the second rental, so on and so forth. In other words, you’ll be able to scale your rental portfolio much more rapidly using income snowball which would not be possible if you were “saving” for each downpayment. Your able to do this because of all the monthly passive income you will have coming in from the short term amortized investments. If you watch Tanisha podcast on RTR, she shows how this is possible with the income snowball calculator. 

Not to mention over the course of those 3 years (or however long) your $1,000 a month hasn't just been sitting in a savings account losing value - it's been buying assets for you that create income, while still helping you accomplish your long term goal of buying real estate.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 31 2022, 14:00
Quote from @Georgy Cherkassky:

Not to mention over the course of those 3 years (or however long) your $1,000 a month hasn't just been sitting in a savings account losing value - it's been buying assets for you that create income, while still helping you accomplish your long term goal of buying real estate.

Precisely! Your money is constantly moving and creating more money! It’s a fabulous system. 

User Stats

Votes
Lindsie Akers
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Oct 31 2022, 14:01
Quote from @Tony Kim:

And that's best case scenario. You're operating under the assumption that none of your P2P borrowers default or are late on their payments. BTW, how are these loans secured?

Certainly not the best case scenario. This is more like a worst-case scenario. Not a single one of the 1,000 currently active Tardus members are paying a 24% interest rate, or only receiving a 3% return. A more average representation would be 10% interest rate and earning 8%. This was a highly exaggerated example for illustration purposes. 

Again, the Income Snowball is investment agnostic and Tardus has no affiliation with the investment product or platform the individual investors chooses to use. Members do not have to use peer-to-peer lending if they don't want to. And if they do decide to use it, of course, there is the risk of default. Every investment comes with risk and that's where the coaching comes in - to help you set your own investment criteria and choose a risk you're comfortable with.

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Lindsie Akers
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Oct 31 2022, 14:03

Hi Daniel, I know what video you're referring to. This is a tool that some of our coaches use, showing an overly extreme example to prove how the Income Snowball still works, regardless of the interest rate. This example was a 24% interest rate on your line of credit and a 3% return on your investment and showed that at the end you've invested $9,000 of your own money, and received about $10,300 back from the investment (a $1,300 profit)

In the video, he shows all of his math along the way so without seeing your "reverse engineering" I'm unsure how you didn't come to the same conclusion.

Not to mention, as you saw in the video, you pay off the line of credit in 6 months and then get to reuse the same money again, using less of your own money this time for a higher return and applying a compounding effect.

User Stats

Votes
Tony Kim
  • Los Angeles
Votes |
  • Los Angeles
Replied Oct 31 2022, 15:21
Quote from @Tony Kim:

Certainly not the best case scenario. This is more like a worst-case scenario. Not a single one of the 1,000 currently active Tardus members are paying a 24% interest rate, or only receiving a 3% return. A more average representation would be 10% interest rate and earning 8%. This was a highly exaggerated example for illustration purposes. 

Again, the Income Snowball is investment agnostic and Tardus has no affiliation with the investment product or platform the individual investors chooses to use. Members do not have to use peer-to-peer lending if they don't want to. And if they do decide to use it, of course, there is the risk of default. Every investment comes with risk and that's where the coaching comes in - to help you set your own investment criteria and choose a risk you're comfortable with.

I was referring to the best case scenario where none of the P2P borrowers default. If none of them default, then I would certainly call that a best case scenario. And apparently, according to some of your VIP members, we shouldn't worry too much about the interest on our HELOC. Income Snowball is nothing new...there is no secret sauce. Just wait till the economy resets...that's when the proven strategies will remain.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 31 2022, 16:07

Hi Daniel, I know what video you're referring to. This is a tool that some of our coaches use, showing an overly extreme example to prove how the Income Snowball still works, regardless of the interest rate. This example was a 24% interest rate on your line of credit and a 3% return on your investment and showed that at the end you've invested $9,000 of your own money, and received about $10,300 back from the investment (a $1,300 profit)

In the video, he shows all of his math along the way so without seeing your "reverse engineering" I'm unsure how you didn't come to the same conclusion.

Not to mention, as you saw in the video, you pay off the line of credit in 6 months and then get to reuse the same money again, using less of your own money this time for a higher return and applying a compounding effect.

Hi Lindsie thanks for the insight. We can took offline about this since I don't want to give any more details from the password protected video out of respect to the company. I can show you how I'm viewing it. Thanks!