Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Bethany Sloan
  • Investor
  • Redlands, CA
Votes |
Who has the best Website Template for a Property MGMT application or CMS Platform.

Bethany Sloan
  • Investor
  • Redlands, CA
Posted Jan 16 2015, 14:28

So I've always used Zillow's rental-pro for my rental website and for managing inventory and now as many of you know Zillow is discontinuing this services later next month :( I really want a dynamic website, I put a lot of time into designing the site I use now for Zillow (www.inlandempirerentals.com) In fact it was shortly after I finally completed designing the site that I got the email they were discontinuing it. 

I was wondering if anyone has specific experience with different website templates, either the ones included on the different software programs or just wordpress or another CMS platform in general that they are happy with and would reccomend.

I found this list  http://www.biggerpockets.com/rei/online-property-management-software-cloud/ very helpful for the different property management software options out there, some of them include webstie option, but Im not sure how great the functionality goes without trying all of them, so i thought I would reach out here first. 

Loading replies...