rochester

11 Replies

depends on exact location, condition, sq footage, and number of baths / beds.

Generally speaking for the more defered stock which is typical in that area ~900 for three bed 1 bath apartment. 600 - 700 for a 2/1 apartment. 925 and up for a 3 bed house.  1100 and up for a 4 bed sf.  Better location & condition means higher rents.  There are high rents in Sibley track which is 19th.  

I'm talking specifically 19th, not blurred borders.  

@Ralphy Rosado   the property that I own is in the sibley tract of the 19th ward in Rochester and rents for $1350 - lower end (the tenants lived in the house as we rehabbed it and this is the rent we started them at) and is 6 bedrooms 3 baths. This house is all rehabbed. 

Promotion
Sundae
Property Marketplace
Find Professionally Vetted Properties from Motivated Sellers
Eliminate the need to hunt for houses again. We bring your next investment opportunity to you.

i have 3 SFR, each 3bed/2bath all in 19th ward. They are all recent rehabs, and each fetch me 1200 + utils. My double on Fairview near GPB gets 775 upper, and 725 lower. They are 2bed/1bath.

Back in the day, 2006-2007, when I was a grad student at the university of Rochester,19th ward was a no go zone for us, especially, the fresh off boat foreigners. 

Has it transformed ?

I just came back from driving around cities in upsate new york, beacon, poughkipsee, albany, troy, kingston and rochester.

Its amazing how much Rochester has changed since I graduated. The downtown seems more vibrant and getting gentrified with trendy apartment building .