Votes
Brilliant Clayton
  • Port Allen, LA
Votes |
Property Managers in Baton Rouge, La

Brilliant Clayton
  • Port Allen, LA
Posted Oct 6 2015, 13:34

Can someone in the BP family recommend a good property management company near the Baton Rouge, La area??

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Johnson
  • Investor
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Replied Oct 6 2015, 14:14

Brilliant, what class of property are you seeking management for?  What do the rents range from?

User Stats

Votes
Brilliant Clayton
  • Port Allen, LA
Votes |
  • Port Allen, LA
Replied Oct 6 2015, 15:53

@Brandon Johnson I have a 3 bed 2 bath SF and a 2 bed 2 bath SF. Rent ranging $1100-1500

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Johnson
  • Investor
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Replied Oct 7 2015, 06:03

Brilliant, there are a couple property managers who show up to our local REIA almost every month and the reason I asked the range of rents is because both of their criteria are properties that rent for $1000 and up.

I can't remember either of their names, but one gentleman is with Real Property Management. Come to the RING meeting next Tuesday and I'm sure Richard, the organizer, can tell you their names. 

User Stats

Votes
Joseph Lane
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Votes |
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Replied Oct 21 2015, 18:16

@Brandon Johnson I think you are referring to a guy by the name of Billy Duncan with Real Property Management. I met him at one of the RING meetings about 2 months ago. 

I haven't used their services considering I currently self manage my units.

User Stats

Votes
Alex Hamilton
  • Property Manager
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Baton Rouge, LA
Replied Jul 12 2016, 06:23

As a Pro Member of Bigger Pockets you can use the Market Place where Management Companies can advertise.   BP Forum is not the place to promote "Real Property Management."

Actually I don't believe there is any " Real Property Management" out side of "Me, Myself and I".

I'm a member of an an association of income producing property owners who have an administrator that, advertise our property, prepare lease, collect rent, over see maintenance, handle Evictions etc. free.  As a member I pay dues less than what I would have paid property management companies.  In Short, I manage my own property, the Association handles my administrative work as an I.R.S. designated 501( C ) 3 Tax Exempt non profit community housing development organization.

Oh yes:   A Portion of my Dues is tax deductible