Looking for Recommended Cincinnati Property Manager

5 Replies

Hey BP Friends,

Question: I just closed on a 3-unit property in western Cincinnati (Westwood area- a better part of it).

Who would you recommend as a property manager for that end of town? Ideally, someone experienced with that kind of tenant base (likely, someone who is a pro at section 8), who isn't located too far from there, and ideally, someone who is a NARPM member.

Look forward to any recommendations!

-TannerHey BP Friends,

Question: I just closed on a 3-unit property in western Cincinnati (Westwood area- a better part of it).

Who would you recommend as a property manager for that end of town? Ideally, someone experienced with that kind of tenant base (likely, someone who is a pro at section 8), who isn't located too far from there, and ideally, someone who is a NARPM member.

Look forward to any recommendations!

-Tanner

So far... @bryanc- it doesn't look like it.

What are the normally BP tips and tricks for getting your post noticed? Otherwise... looks like there could be a great business opportunity there in west Cincinnati...

@Tanner Gish , networking networking networking....i am learning that it is better in many cases to have a network of the right realtor, real estate attorney, CPA, lender & property manager that work a certain area...then go out and seek something available in that area.  

@Tanner Gish .  You are not the first to have trouble finding property managers here in Cincy.  I would say there is definitely a good business opportunity.  I'm sure there are some decent companies out there, but they don't seem to be on BP.  My business partners brought me on to manage their properties because they weren't able to find a good one that they can trust enough to hand off their properties to.

I don't have my RE license, so I can't manage other people's properties, or else I'd help.  If I ever free myself from my full-time job it may allow me to have the time to do that and build a PM company here to fill the void.

@Tanner Gish

hi there Tanner, just want to know if you found a good PM? I also own properties in Westwood for 1 year now and have a PM. But he's not very proactive and doesn't deliver on the bottom line. Would like to hear your experience so far. Thanks