Recommendations for Property Managers in Kansas City?

Most Popular Reply

Chris DawsonPro Member
Real Estate Broker / General Contractor / Property Manager · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2010 · 395 posts · 425 votes
10y

@Emily Powell I'd be happy to help you out with any PM needs in Kansas City.  We are listed in the National Association of Residential Property Managers as well.

Let me know how I can help.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Find a private real estate trainer in your state and talk to him. The trainers know everyone and how good they are. Definitely works out best if they are private and don't work for realty company. 

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 208 posts · 135 votes
    10y

    I'm not sure what you mean by a real estate trainer.  I'm just looking for recommendations from people who are happy with their property managers in the area.  I don't live in KC but own a house there and might be looking to change PMs.  Looking for folks who are happy with their PM and would recommend them.  

  • Investor · Shawnee Mission, KS · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    @Emily Powell-Sent you a PM!

  • Turnkey Investment Provider · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 116 votes
    10y

    For experienced property management call Kenzie @ Premier Property Management in Kansas City. Please PM me for contact information. 

  • Deryk HarperPro Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Alpharetta, GA · Member since 2015 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hi Emily,

        Another source would be

    http://www.narpm.org/find/property-managers

    National Association of Residential Property Managers

    Members in this group, in general, have a higher level of education/experience with property management.

  • Chris DawsonPro Member
    Real Estate Broker / General Contractor / Property Manager · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2010 · 395 posts · 425 votes
    10y

    @Emily Powell I'd be happy to help you out with any PM needs in Kansas City.  We are listed in the National Association of Residential Property Managers as well.

    Let me know how I can help.

  • Real Estate Agent · Olathe, KS · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote
    10y

    I highly recommend Chris Lendquest with Ad Astra Property Management. You can find him here on BP. He and his team manages almost 300 homes in the greater KC area and is also an investor himself.

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 208 posts · 135 votes
    10y

    Thanks, all.

  • Dick RosenPro Member
    Property Manager · Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 451 votes
    10y

    Google NARPM and search that site for your area. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.