I do not own a apt complex but like to consider managing one.

I do not own a apt complex but like to consider managing one.

Tacoma, WA · Member since 2015 · 141 posts · 29 votes

I imagine it would be a GOOD idea to have at least attend some training in managing a apartment complex. I did learn...from the mistakes of other managers and board members, when a applicant is approved to live in the unit, ultimately the manager is responsible how the tenant behaves, pays rent, and is a good person.

I would like to know what is the steps to enter into the apartment complex sector? Good idea to go for professional training? What does the complex owner look for in a apartment manager before hiring them? I am sure experience or training would be required before being considered for employment. 

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.