Recommendations for Las Vegas Property Management Companies

9 Replies

Hi, anyone out there have solid recommendations (or strong warnings) for Las Vegas property management companies?  Please feel free to PM me if you'd rather go private. Thanks in advance.

@Ian Tan

I use key realty in Henderson for 10 properties here in Vegas. Was a recommendation of my realtor 8 years ago and I’ve been a happy camper so far. Ask for Brian hartsell. You can tell him I sent you, there’s no financial benefit to me but I like for people to know they are appreciated. 

@Bill Brandt Thanks for the recommendation. I've seen recommendations for Key Realty before; they must be good if multiple people are giving them the thumbs up. I'll definitely look into them.

Have you heard of any others? Especially ones to avoid?

Hi @Ian Tan , @Phillip Dwyer (who has already replied to this thread) has been managing my SFRs in Las Vegas for the past five years or so, and I definitely recommend him. Check out the recommendation that I wrote on his profile page, and feel free to PM me if it would be helpful to chat about my experience.

I went to high school with Brian Hartsell i have heard many good things. I have also know Phil Dwyer for many years and know he is on point.

If you need a third option we have an in house property mananager at our office i would be happy to introduce you to as well.

Either way best of luck with your properties.