Recommendations for Las Vegas Property Management Companies

Recommendations for Las Vegas Property Management Companies

Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 0 votes

Hi, anyone out there have solid recommendations (or strong warnings) for Las Vegas property management companies?  Please feel free to PM me if you'd rather go private. Thanks in advance.

0Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 83 posts · 98 votes
8y

Hi @Ian Tan, @Phillip Dwyer (who has already replied to this thread) has been managing my SFRs in Las Vegas for the past five years or so, and I definitely recommend him. Check out the recommendation that I wrote on his profile page, and feel free to PM me if it would be helpful to chat about my experience.

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Henderson, NV · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 550 votes
    8y

    @Ian Tan What part of the metro are the properties located in?  What types of properties are they?

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    @Ian Tan

    I use key realty in Henderson for 10 properties here in Vegas. Was a recommendation of my realtor 8 years ago and I’ve been a happy camper so far. Ask for Brian hartsell. You can tell him I sent you, there’s no financial benefit to me but I like for people to know they are appreciated. 

  • Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Phillip Dwyer I'm looking around Summerlin and the NW and SW, maybe Henderson. Looking to rent out SFRs or condos.

  • Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Bill B. Thanks for the recommendation. I've seen recommendations for Key Realty before; they must be good if multiple people are giving them the thumbs up. I'll definitely look into them.

    Have you heard of any others? Especially ones to avoid?

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2013 · 8k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    8y

    @Ian Tan

    Nope I did try one bad one on rainbow just south of 95 first, avoid them they were horrible 7 years ago. :-O. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Henderson, NV · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 550 votes
    8y

    @Ian Tan  If you do anything in Henderson, give me a call.  Most of my business is there from Green Valley to Inspirada.  I've heard good things about Key Realty as well, but I'm not sure what area they focus on.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 83 posts · 98 votes
    8y

    Hi @Ian Tan, @Phillip Dwyer (who has already replied to this thread) has been managing my SFRs in Las Vegas for the past five years or so, and I definitely recommend him. Check out the recommendation that I wrote on his profile page, and feel free to PM me if it would be helpful to chat about my experience.

  • Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @Phillip Dwyer and @Heather H.,

    Thank you for your replies. Should I find something in Henderson, I will definitely be in touch! 

  • Robert AdamsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Henderson, NV · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 373 votes
    8y

    I went to high school with Brian Hartsell i have heard many good things. I have also know Phil Dwyer for many years and know he is on point.

    If you need a third option we have an in house property mananager at our office i would be happy to introduce you to as well.

    Either way best of luck with your properties.

    The Adams Team at Rothwell Gornt Companies4.970 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.