Online Application for Potential Renters to fill out

6 Replies

I am trying to make the application process as automated as possible and I would like for potential renters to fill out my application online. I will also offer the paper form but I also want an online version. I will create a website landing page for this but I want to see what other are using to do this. thanks!

Don't waste your time. Use an existing, professional service that will accept the online applications and handle your screening for you. 

If you're trying to "automate" the system then why are you still accepting paper applications? That means you have to send them to the applicant or print them off and hand it to them. Then you have to collect it. Then you have to manually enter the information into the computer to run a credit/criminal background check.

If you're not running credit/criminal backgrounds then I suggest you investigate why they are important and how to use them in your screening process.

I do intend to run credit and back ground checks. Thanks for responding.

Originally posted by @Nathan G. :

Don't waste your time. Use an existing, professional service that will accept the online applications and handle your screening for you. 

If you're trying to "automate" the system then why are you still accepting paper applications? That means you have to send them to the applicant or print them off and hand it to them. Then you have to collect it. Then you have to manually enter the information into the computer to run a credit/criminal background check.

If you're not running credit/criminal backgrounds then I suggest you investigate why they are important and how to use them in your screening process.

I was using Residentresearch.com but recently have used Zillows application and background check. I really like zillow. I had people applying before they ever say the property in person.

I thought about using Google forms but wanted something more secure since I am collecting socials.
Originally posted by @Max T. :
@Quandra Adams google forms works