Skip to content
General Landlording & Rental Properties
Account Closed
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Frederick, MD
Votes |
Opinions on T’Vinci Properties in Greensboro, NC?

Account Closed
  • Frederick, MD
Posted Mar 26 2019, 02:26

Hello BP Community:

Has anyone ever used T’Vinci Properties for their management of single family homes in Greensboro, North Carolina?  My investment group is currently communicating with them and we wanted to get a feel for any reviews that might be out there.  Thanks in advance!

James

User Stats

Votes
Randy Janoe
  • Lender
  • Asheville, NC
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Asheville, NC
Replied Mar 26 2019, 03:59

Contact Jeremy Albers here on BP. He has been extremely responsive and helpful discussing potential properties.

User Stats

Votes
Greg Fitch
  • Chapel Hill, NC
Votes |
  • Chapel Hill, NC
Replied Mar 26 2019, 06:26

Hi James, I've met T'Vinci's owner a few times at local (Triad) REIA events; he seems like a good guy but I can't speak to the company. Recently I was going through a rough spot with my property management company - I own a few dozen multifamily units near High Point - and entertained switching. T'Vinci was a firm I was considering but we managed to work out the issues and am satisfied where I am. This firm only covers the High Point marketplace or I would suggest talking to them. On another deal I am in contract to purchase, a 24 unit in Winston, I did have a good conversation with a husband wife property management firm called SJL Properties of the Triad; they are based in Greensboro. They are the current property manager at that property and led a successful repositioning and renovation there over the past year. Feel free to reach out to them or look them up online. Best wishes with this choice.

Greg

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Replied Oct 29 2019, 19:45

I own a multifamily in Asheboro and I strongly recommend to stay away from t'vinci for multiple reasons after having them as our PM for about a year. They charge all sorts of fees, to property owners and tenants, including a very in-"convenient" fee to the tenants for using their platform to either pay or report maintenance issue which is a bad practice. The way they have addressed maintenance needs on the property has been very poor, they do not keep good track of contractors they hire to do things like the lawn maintenance or pest control, and I had the worst experience ever after they offered me to turn one of the units that got vacant recently. Their internal attition is surprisingly high. I'm looking to change them as soon as possible since it was the wrong choice.