Mobile Home Insurance Policy Broker/Originator Referral Please

Mobile Home Insurance Policy Broker/Originator Referral Please

Investor · Hendersonville, NC · Member since 2013 · 754 posts · 281 votes

Looking for a competent, responsive, ethical, hard-working insurance agent who can write in South Carolina. I've got an unusual thing, perhaps: one property with a duplex and another duplex and two mobile homes on it, and then we are going to tie in two other mobile homes which sit elsewhere - in a mobile home community. I have builder's risk, but the first mobile home is about rehabbed and ready for a tenant. I need landlord's risk or whatever it's called, and then in a couple months, others will start to move onto my owned piece of land (the duplexes and the two mobiles). Please refer me to an insurance broker or originator you like!

1Reply
10 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Clarkston, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

@Jason Merchey I use nreig.com for all rentals including double wides. Which I suggest you say frame built if it's a double wide on perm foundation.

If single wide i agree many carriers don't cover single wides or even old double wides...

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2017 · 418 posts · 126 votes
    7y

    @Jason Merchey Jared Bellmund https://allchoiceinsurance.com

  • Investor · Hendersonville, NC · Member since 2013 · 754 posts · 281 votes
    7y

    Thanks Ben, I looked Jared up. I'm in Charleston and I see the agency is exclusively in North Carolina... 

  • Specialist · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2017 · 418 posts · 126 votes
    7y

    @Jason Merchey my apologies I thought he did both Carolinas

  • Rental Property Investor · Clarkston, GA · Member since 2012 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Jason Merchey I use nreig.com for all rentals including double wides. Which I suggest you say frame built if it's a double wide on perm foundation.

    If single wide i agree many carriers don't cover single wides or even old double wides...

  • Investor · Williamston, SC · Member since 2017 · 39 posts · 32 votes
    7y

    @Jason Merchey we use Foremost for all our sf and mobiles in SC. I'm sure they have an agent list on their website.

  • Danny RandazzoPro Member
    Apartment Syndicator · Charleston, SC · Member since 2016 · 973 posts · 728 votes
    7y

    @Jason Merchey call Griffin Morrow with Mappus Insurance. They are local in Charleston is very knowledgeable with real estate and how investors need various coverage

  • Investor · Hendersonville, NC · Member since 2013 · 754 posts · 281 votes
    7y

    Thanks all!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.