Property Management Company

3 Replies

Just off of the top of my head in Jacksonville FL I had to get my real estate sales person license first and then my brokers license, corporate license through the state, local business license, set up the LLC, get a office, get MLS, liability and E and O insurance, set up multiple bank accounts, marketing, etc. There's a lot more I'm sure I'm missing, but that is some of it.