General Landlording & Rental Properties

User Stats

Votes
Bryce DeHaan
Votes |
Real Estate Investing

Bryce DeHaan
Posted Sep 25 2021, 08:29

What do you think someone like Grant Cardone or Manny Koshbin would do in today's day and age to start out in real estate? Obviously they use or have used a lot of private equity or crowdfunding tactics to fund their deals. Being brand new I have a lot of plans but I want essentially use private money to fund deals and get those investors a great return on their capital. How should I implement this? I also am a lone wolf so I'm open to equity partnerships but I am going to be in control of everything with the asset itself. It would be a complete private equity deal. Does anyone have extensive experience with private loans to fund LARGE multi family deals? And I'm not talking about if you run a syndication or something if that nature. I like the idea of funding and syndication but if I was involved with that I will not invest into someone else deal. I would love to hear some insight and conversation with some experienced guys who have done BIG money deals. If you want to chat REI message me!

Loading replies...