Skip to content
Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Aaron Shoemaker
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Outdoor meetup- North Atlanta- how to quit your job to invest!

Aaron Shoemaker
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Apr 30 2021, 03:27

10 Replies

• 05/12/21 07:00PM - 09:00PM America/New_York
  • Blackburn Park- big parking lot at address, look for gazebo, 3493 Ashford Dunwoody Road Atlanta, Georgia 30319
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Hi all,

There aren't many in-person meetups yet post-COVID, so I wanted to get people together to help grow our businesses. 

This will be outside, at Blackburn park, BYOB. We will limit to first 30 people. COVID risk is at your own risk, though I'd respectfully ask people to wear a mask if you haven't been vaccinated or had COVID (per recent CDC guidance).

First topic- I will overview the structure I built to enable me to quit my well-paid corporate strategy job and invest full time in single family rentals. My take- anyone can replicate it.

Future Topics (potential, confirming speakers now):

1. How to make $100K on a flip in Atlanta
  2. How to still hit the 1% rule in Atlanta
  3. How to build a wholesaling business
  4. Padsplit- valuable mission + incredible returns
  5. Become an agent or not?

Please sign up by leaving a comment and the # of people who will attend. Thanks! Look forward to meeting up.

Loading replies...