• Real Estate Broker
  • New York, NY
Posted Jan 17 2023, 09:13
This event is brought to you by:

11 Replies

• 01/26/23 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • Located inside the STARBUCKS, 26-14 Jackson Ave Queens, New York 11101
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

My name is Mo, I'm an investor & realtor based out in NYC, and I have nothing to sell you.

I quit my corporate job back in 2021 to jump into real estate full time. Chances are, if you've thought about whether you should invest in NYC as a first-timer, and have glanced at the forums: you've come across my posts.

Investing in NYC isn't without it's challenges, but it's entirely possible. One of the common questions I'm asked is: Is it possible to househack given the prices? I get asked this so often, I made a YouTube video about it (link to my channel in my profile). I started Closed By Mo as a real (real) estate company with a mission to empower people to achieve their American Dream through real estate.

Please join our monthly meetup to brainstorm, connect, and take your journey to the next step. There's no hard selling allowed at our meetups, by either the host (me) or visitors.

Loading replies...