Votes |
Landlords and Lagers Happy Hour REI Meetup Fort Lauderdale - May

Matthew Thurman
Pro Member
  • Lakeland, Fl
Posted Apr 23 2024, 04:24

3 Replies

• 05/02/24 07:00PM - 10:00PM America/New_York
  • Sistrunk Marketplace & Brewery, 115 NW 6th St Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Another Great Landlords and Lager event is around the corner!

We're back and better than ever!

Come learn from the best, expand your team, and make great connections with us Thursday, May 2nd, for an amazing night of networking with the best investors in the city.

If you know others that are interested in coming, please feel free to forward this message. They too can join our Facebook and Email lists below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/landlordsandlager

SMS and Email Signup: http://shorturl.at/otLMS

A Little about us:

Landlords and Lager is TWO years old! We started with 12 close friends and now have 50+ people attend each month. We focus on investors, and what investors need. As such we have airbnb hosts, Wholesalers, Flippers, Buy and hold investors, Syndicators, ect all coming together to talk shop. We also have a great group of service people that attend with investor focused services. Title escrow, property management, AC companies, Inspection companies, Attorneys, ect ect... Most all of them have been vetted by my wife and I, or fellow investors. We try to keep all the "money" in house, flowing from one member to another helping each other out... The event is unstructured, Free to attend, with no (*routine) Presentations and NEVER any sales pitches. We Strive try to make as many introductions as possible throughout the evening to make sure we can provide value. Its ALWAYS the first Thursday of the month at 7pm. We meet at the Sistrunk Marketplace and Brewery....

Looking forward to seeing you there!

User Stats

Votes
Lisa Green
Pro Member
  • Palm Beach Gardens, Fl 33410
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Palm Beach Gardens, Fl 33410
Replied Apr 23 2024, 09:19

New but looking foward to meeting everyone !

User Stats

Votes
Robert Ellis
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Developer
  • Columbus, OH
Replied May 2 2024, 04:35
Quote from @Matthew Thurman:

Another Great Landlords and Lager event is around the corner!

We're back and better than ever!

Come learn from the best, expand your team, and make great connections with us Thursday, May 2nd, for an amazing night of networking with the best investors in the city.

If you know others that are interested in coming, please feel free to forward this message. They too can join our Facebook and Email lists below:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/landlordsandlager

SMS and Email Signup: http://shorturl.at/otLMS

A Little about us:

Landlords and Lager is TWO years old! We started with 12 close friends and now have 50+ people attend each month. We focus on investors, and what investors need. As such we have airbnb hosts, Wholesalers, Flippers, Buy and hold investors, Syndicators, ect all coming together to talk shop. We also have a great group of service people that attend with investor focused services. Title escrow, property management, AC companies, Inspection companies, Attorneys, ect ect... Most all of them have been vetted by my wife and I, or fellow investors. We try to keep all the "money" in house, flowing from one member to another helping each other out... The event is unstructured, Free to attend, with no (*routine) Presentations and NEVER any sales pitches. We Strive try to make as many introductions as possible throughout the evening to make sure we can provide value. Its ALWAYS the first Thursday of the month at 7pm. We meet at the Sistrunk Marketplace and Brewery....

Looking forward to seeing you there!

any new construction focus on this? if it's just existing inventory I'd pass but if there's development partnership opportunities for ground up I'd be interested. could you let me know what kind of people this event has been attracting? I focus solely on ground up single family, multifamily, mixed use in miami / columbus oh 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Matthew Thurman
Pro Member
  • Lakeland, Fl
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lakeland, Fl
Replied May 2 2024, 06:43

Robert, 

we average around 50 people a month. About 600 regular "members" that show up to drink beer when they can.

We do have two developers that regularly come, as well as plenty of other people that could be of assistance...

What exactly are you looking for? Capital partner? Someone with development experience? Financing? Legal? 

I'm sure there will be someone that can provide value for you, but without knowing exactly what you are looking for it's hard to know who to connect you with.